Weed in Seattle?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Whats up everyone, I am in Seattle for the summer and don't really know too many peeps up here, no connections and I've gone too long without chronic, can anyone hook me up? I can get around, from Everett to Shoreline. Come on I know one of yall got some weed to sell...

PEACE

Jan 13, 2003
If we bet, how we gonna know who wins? I know i'm not gonna go out there. I got the Canadian Mounties and the Guam policia lookin' for me, they think i'm in Nicaragua. So i'm not gonna get hemmed up..........

Dec 2, 2002
some of you gusy are way too paranoid..yea hes an undercover all right, bustin dudes for slaning 20 sacks! i wonder how much funding the feds put into this sting? lmao..clowns

anyways player..just go down town or somthing and ask people who look like stoners if they got the hook.

Jan 13, 2003
Toxsick said:
some of you gusy are way too paranoid..yea hes an undercover all right, bustin dudes for slaning 20 sacks!
You never know. Shit, I don't trust people unless I meet them through a friend. 20 sacks or pounds, it's all illegal, so why chance it. This is the WRONG place too look for weed. Try the metro bus system. Get a couple transfers and ride around till you find some..................