Weed And Mentality

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the things you can do with a marijauna plant are unbelieveable.....most goods made from the plants are stronger & last longer than their non-hemp counterparts....you can make paper, clothing, oils, soaps, etc...

now as far as smoking it, I haven't gotten to the point where I just can't stop laughing in years.....I usually get hella stuck when i'm smoking, but when I am my mind is wandering thinking about hella different shit and I'm hella creative as well....I also tend to be more forgetfull & clumsy (I always loose or drop my weed, but I always find it), but I'm already like that sober

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
marijuana is a gift that has been turned into someting evil by greedy people. marijuana propoganda is unbelievable. what people teach about marijuana is over4 exagerated and often completely false. the hemp plant can be used for fabric, paper, food oils, proteins, liesure, and most importantly medical use. it can help relieve asthma, gluacoma, nausea, arthritis, muscle pain, increase apitite, and help sleep. getting high is not the only reason for marijuana. it can change your way of thinking depending on how you use and understand it. i do believe very much it can make ones life better whether its for medicinal or spiritual. ideas may be different for people that just smoke because its something that gets you high.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
i believe many substances have their own uses, and anything abused is harmful.
Different chemicals + different highs = differing ammount for abuse.

i believe it has benefited me way more than harmed, but thats just my opinion.
It has given me the ability to see another picture instead of my ex-religion.

Now of course it did make me lazy, forgetful, and so on, but thats only because i smoked all the time.

Hutch

Sicc OG
Mar 9, 2005
nightmare7 said:
thats what i think...it changes your views on a lot of things and it makes you question more...like dubb said weak minded people cant handle the truth, they cant handle seeing themselves for how they truly are....
It's a leap of faith to think that (a) weed exposes the 'truth', and that (b) the reason that people don't smoke weed is because they can't handle the truth. When you smoke weed, your mentality changes, true. I doubt very much that it brings anyone closer to reality though. If someone doesn't want to smoke weed, it's most likely because they don't like the way it makes them feel, that's all. And yes, it is addictive - I found it much harder quiting weed than quiting cigarettes.

Dec 11, 2005
Weed has definately impacted my life for the better, no doubt about it, its really opened my eyes to the world. I remember right after turning 14, still so young and sheltered, I started fucking with weed. And with each passing month of doing what rebellious teens do I started to really realize the propagandic bullshit that our government, and media, and schools (im talking about drug education and stuff like that) are constantly trying to feed us.

It has really allowed me to be more aware of society, and the shit around me, and most importantly, its taught me to look at situations in different perspectives... something I am very grateful of being able to do.

Thas just me

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Hutch said:
It's a leap of faith to think that (a) weed exposes the 'truth', and that (b) the reason that people don't smoke weed is because they can't handle the truth. When you smoke weed, your mentality changes, true. I doubt very much that it brings anyone closer to reality though. If someone doesn't want to smoke weed, it's most likely because they don't like the way it makes them feel, that's all. And yes, it is addictive - I found it much harder quiting weed than quiting cigarettes.

its not that deep...but what im saying is that there are folks who smoke, and its only someting weed does, where they become more SELF CONSCIOUS of themselves more than any other time in their lives. kids go "wow, i really am an asshole" or "damn, i talk too much", those little mannerisms that they pick up on about themselves or other people.

it just brings out shit u didnt notice before, makes u more aware of things...

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
MuneyHongry650 said:
It has really allowed me to be more aware of society, and the shit around me, and most importantly, its taught me to look at situations in different perspectives... something I am very grateful of being able to do.

Thas just me

fa sho

and also its influence on your consciousness is euphoric. So all other perspectives are optimistic ones that show you "hope" still exists for whatever situation

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I started to take the technical aspect of recording and mixing more serious when I stopped smoking weed. It never did anything to promote the artistict approach to recording or mixing either. Also, if a nigga needs weed to think or "see the truth" he has other issues going on that need to be addressed.

Oct 1, 2006
Hutch said:

yeah but still, i does change you to some extent...the thing that i dont like though is the people that have never tried it are the ones that talk bad about it...dont knock it till you try it... i think weed is mentally addictive though, but i think, if i had to quit smoking it wouldnt be to hard...the only thing that sucks about quiting are the withdrawl symptoms

Mar 12, 2005
HERESY said:
I started to take the technical aspect of recording and mixing more serious when I stopped smoking weed. It never did anything to promote the artistict approach to recording or mixing either. Also, if a nigga needs weed to think or "see the truth" he has other issues going on that need to be addressed.
LOL

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
quitting weed is easy, dealing with reality is hard, fuckin with this stressing world without another one to run away into is hard, seeing the world for what it really is, is hard, laughing at someone who forgot what they are talking about is easy, not beign able to sleep cause something is stressing you out is hard, passing out is easy. also you cant say that marijuana changed your perception of life if you started smoking at the age of 14...every idiot in the world will change at that time in life, an nobody that has ever tried it is allowed to talk shit about it, if youve tried it twice, youre hiding the truth so with all that in mind...I LOVES THE MARIHUANA!!!!

Feb 8, 2006
Anything from weed, drugs, alcohol, food, thoughts are used and effect each person different. I wouldn't smoke weed if it didn't make me feel good. I smoke too much, but it's never gotten in the way of payin bills or takin care of responsibilities. But I do find myself being like the guy on Half Baked that thinks everything you do is that much cooler when your high, lol.

Oct 6, 2006
Mummy said:
quitting weed is easy, dealing with reality is hard, fuckin with this stressing world without another one to run away into is hard, seeing the world for what it really is, is hard, laughing at someone who forgot what they are talking about is easy, not beign able to sleep cause something is stressing you out is hard, passing out is easy. also you cant say that marijuana changed your perception of life if you started smoking at the age of 14...every idiot in the world will change at that time in life, an nobody that has ever tried it is allowed to talk shit about it, if youve tried it twice, youre hiding the truth so with all that in mind...I LOVES THE MARIHUANA!!!!
true shit.

Weed does different shit to different people, I been smoking since I was like 12, I don't know excatly what the fuck hit me, but one day I just got high and started thinking real negative thoughts and became all paranoid.. shit tripped me out. Normally I was straight just chillin, but that day I couldn't even drive I felt like my mind was lost. So I promised myself I'd quit... we all know how that goes.. smoked like 40 times more and still was paranoid as fuck everytime. I thought it was the reefer that kept me grounded, nah, it was me giving it that power.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Hutch,

If yuo seriously are comparing the addiction of marijuana to cigarettes, you should just STOP posting on here...

The only reason it was difficult is because it's a habit, you LET your brain think you need it. Cigarettes are as addictive as COCAINE and HEROIN, so you can cut that sht out right now. I realize it's a personal thing but you make it sound like weed is worse than cigarettes, which is bullshit.

And weed doesn't make you see the truth. It just opens you up to things you haven't thought about, or gives you a new insight to think abuot the things you are already dealing with. To say that in EVERY case, something is EXACTLY the same, all the time, is fucking ridiculous.

But yeah, don't compare cigs to weed. Makes you look like you don't know what you're talking about, even if you were speaking from personal experience, it just presents the idea that you're weak minded, rather than being able to beat a physical addicton (cigs), but that's just me and I hate it when people say shit like that....cause people will think it's like that for everyone...not your fault though I guess, people are just retards in general. I'm done though..