WEE SEED RECORDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2003
WEESEED RECORDS

New to the BAY comin Straight Outa East Oakland WeeSeed Records Brings you Deebo intitled Game Changed and Mr. Dividenz intitled Tha Dollar Bill E.P. and the HIT album 510 WE STILL RIDIN Compilation all in stores now so check us out at WEESEED.net and if you need Slappin beats hit up The Po Prince # on site.

Apr 25, 2002
WUSSUP WITH THAT SYDEWAYZ VOL2??? WHEN IS THE SHIT DROPPIN?? IS WEE SEED AFFILIATED WITH SYDEWAYZ SINCE YALL WAS IN THE FIRST ONE ? I EMAILED THE PEOPLE AT SYDEWAYZ.COM AND THEY DONT ANSWER BACK

Feb 10, 2003
SYDEWAYZ Vol. 2

Well right now Deebo is looking into that for me so ill keep you updated on that Sydewayz Vol. 2 as soon as he lets me know what's up that's Cali Pooh's Work and yes WeeSeed is still workin with it as well.

Jun 13, 2002
thatz all good. yall should look out for wee seed too, and sign the guest book. the other one got deleted, so got there and make some signitures. new deebo album "the cause" coming as well. you can check latest music from wee seed artists on "west coast ballin" vol.1 compilation.

Feb 10, 2003
Deebo

has not made an apperance on the board yet im working on geting him on here soon so be on the look out.

Also you can find Deebo on the Compilation Mr. Sinatra Presents... P.L.F. 2 WEST COAST REZORECTION and on the Mr. Sinatra intitled Az Tha World Burnz. Deebo is also working on another solo album called Sprung, Wet, & Crazy COMING SOON.