WEC 53: HENDERSON vs PETTIS 12/16/10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
flat out... if u scored Ben winning the fight... u are stupid.... Ben didnt do much... and when he started to get offensive pettis overcame... who the fuck gets a RNC locked the fuck in.... and lets someone get out.... Pettis is the real deal... and that kick was the shit.... i hate fuckin negative ass people.....

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
you act like its so easy to ko or submit the top fighters in each division. and then the champ could just play it safe and make sure they dont get koed or subbed
Its not easy to submit or KO a fighter but if you are the top contender for the title and have the man with the belt in front of you, you better perform and do your best to get that title! fuck a decision!

look at Frankie he won the title from BJ by decision now everyone is questioning that title period! Maynard is actually a favorite to taking that from Frankie and if he does, im sure Anthony will take it, they Ben will rematch and so on and so on! ah jesus....

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
flat out... if u scored Ben winning the fight... u are stupid.... Ben didnt do much... and when he started to get offensive pettis overcame... who the fuck gets a RNC locked the fuck in.... and lets someone get out.... Pettis is the real deal... and that kick was the shit.... i hate fuckin negative ass people.....
man ben never had a great fight besides when he won the title after that he always looked like he was losing until the end but no one could take him out or submit him, in my eyes thats a true champ! not some fuckin cat who knows how to jump off the cage and do a kick.......wow If i want to see some of that shit ill watch Ong Bok....LMFAO

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
man ben never had a great fight besides when he won the title after that he always looked like he was losing until the end but no one could take him out or submit him, in my eyes thats a true champ! not some fuckin cat who knows how to jump off the cage and do a kick.......wow If i want to see some of that shit ill watch Ong Bok....LMFAO
once again it was a close fight 2-2 in rounds then he kicked him and knocked him down which gave him the win the way he did the kick was just an added bonus its not like pettis was down 4 rounds and they gave him the title due to the kick he was stopping hendersons take downs

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
i got a shitty memory cant really remember the first fight now thinkin on it he didnt own the first
Yup, its bullshit right now with that weight class but glad to see that WEC fighters are apart of it now so it should make for some good fights! (I HOPE)

I hope with this addition comes change in the rules some how or the other because fights are becoming BORING

Sep 22, 2007
All's I'll say is that Bj didn't lose that fight, but he didn't go that extra mile to win it either the first time. Frankie took advantage & DOMINATED him the second time. That title & respect is rightfully his.

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
All's I'll say is that Bj didn't lose that fight, but he didn't go that extra mile to win it either the first time. Frankie took advantage & DOMINATED him the second time. That title & respect is rightfully his.
yeah well its done now......but this 125 card looks good now...just finished watching the conference and it looks like we are gonna have some excitement on the 1st.