Website Design for my company

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
shit kinda trips my browser out. it looks like you're on the right track, and the designer has a decent sensibility.

as far as the coding tho they doin too much. the website practically broke my computer when i tried to navigate it. haha.

Kayne

Sicc OG
Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
i work with web and software development so i cant really say anything positive about it. this is so you can improve your site so it look more pro.

the navigation need to be available on all sites. the design need to be the same with minor changes for each site, so the user know he still on the same site, you know what i mean? Why is there a "middle page" before coming to products/summer? don't have the products on a auto scroll, i think like this what if there is 30 products and i want to look at the first i need to wait for it to go around, plus it ain't looking good like that imo.. when i was at company i could scroll down endless? back to the board on this one