WEB LINKS in this thread ONLY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Here you go 50Cal. I'm sure this will impress you.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JS9K2yLiooE

God damn, I love that funky ish! :cool:

That's also the Roland SH-201. Quite an affordable keyboard synth. :cool:
he aint got no soul in his bones and he is a lil lazy with it..but its alright
That roland aint bad but a waste...why by a cheap..virtual analog? unless maybe a virus or something. When you play a real analog, such as a voyager with some good speakers to hear the sounds you will hear a big difference.....it would make the VA look like its a car runninng on flat tires. I just seen a Studio electronics ATC go for $350 on Ebay, only problem it had was a few membrane functions werent responding, but you couldve ...
A. Sent it to studio electronics to get fixed
B. Open it up and see if it was something minor you could fix
c. with most current update you could use a midi controller with knobs to control parameters.....\
D. I was gonna scoop it up and just use stock patches....Its a mono synth and is excellent for bass and leads so 512 patches and the option to use differnt filter cartridges ( I use the minimoog) there isnt a need to even tweak a patch) stock patch to stock patch this killed the voyager i had...It might be different cause i had the voyager signature series when it only had one bank compared to what..with the new upgrade a total of 7 or 8?.......but anyways I was gonna scoop it up and have two, but I might get the ATCX with all the filters internally or an SE1x.....they are coming down in price used except the omega series...

Apr 29, 2009
www.google.com
WEB LINKS in this thread ONLY

Hi All,
I have brought this thread back to the top as requested.
Please can we make sure all sites are properly checked out before posting the links on this board,
If anyone is unsure just send me an im and I will check it out for you,
But don’t all go filling up my mail box
Jill x

Jun 5, 2004
DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY .WAV SAPLPES/KITS, OR VSTI'S, OR CAN ANYONE SUGGEST WHERE TO FIND SOME GOOD ONES? I LOST EVERYTHING AND IM TRYING TO START MAKIN BEATS ON MY NEW COMP. YES IVE TRIED SEARCHING ITS JUST THERES ALOT OF CRAP TO WEED OUT

TY IN ADVANCE