Wear white on may 1st?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Why the fuck were you supposed to wear white for today....
i know it was for the illegals and w/e..
but why?

i wore white, but not for that
i didnt even know
but when i got to school i saw hella mexicans wearin white
then my home-boy told me about it.:dead:

Feb 13, 2006
i put on my red...didnt know bout that white tee stuff...even if i did i wouldnt do it...i dont want to show support for the illegals...and, it really shouldnt matter, but, im mexican/dutch-indonesian, and my moms is an immagrant wit legal status...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Quick said:
hmmmmmmmmm doesnt almost everyone in the bay wear a white shirt everyday???????? thats like askin a basketball player to wear a jersey........
EVERYONE IN L.A. WEARS EM, TOO!!! SHEEEYIT!!! MY BOYS AND MYSELF STAY WIT A BIG STACK OF COKE WHITE PRO CLUB 3X TALLS, YA FEEL ME??? MY BOY HOOKS ME UP WIT 3 FOR $10... GET MYSELF 9 FOR $25 EVERY OTHER WEEKEND, PLAYA... I WEAR ONE ALMOST EVERY DAY...I DONT GIVE A FUCK, IM GHETTO... CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT...

yiyo

Sicc OG
Feb 3, 2006
RasputinOnOne said:
i put on my red...didnt know bout that white tee stuff...even if i did i wouldnt do it...i dont want to show support for the illegals...and, it really shouldnt matter, but, im mexican/dutch-indonesian, and my moms is an immagrant wit legal status...
Yea Another person that really forgot their raice

Feb 13, 2006
yiyo said:
Yea Another person that really forgot their raice
1st off...its RACE...2nd...no, i know what my race is...like i said Mexican/Dutch-Indonesian...my naitionality is AMERICAN...culture, AMERICAN...im 4th generation AMERICAN-mexican and 1st generation AMERICAN-dutch-indonesian...if you dont get the whole dutch-indo thing, read a history book....I'm also proud as fuck to say i don't speak spanish, bahasa indonesian, or the dutch language...i speak only english and proud of it...i respect and have much knowledge of my cultural backround...but its hard to sympathise with these mexican "illegals" and some legals who come into OUR country, can't speak a syllable of our language and tell me im not a real mexican because i don't speak their language...

P. FUCKIN S. My mother and her entire family moved from indonesia to holland LEGALLY...and knew the dutch language BEFORE goin there....and then moved to america LEGALLY and knew the english language BEFORE moving here...so i will not sympathise with these illegals who come here illegally to just one country and cant learn one language...ignorance is bliss

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
RasputinOnOne said:
1st off...its RACE...2nd...no, i know what my race is...like i said Mexican/Dutch-Indonesian...my naitionality is AMERICAN...culture, AMERICAN...im 4th generation AMERICAN-mexican and 1st generation AMERICAN-dutch-indonesian...if you dont get the whole dutch-indo thing, read a history book....I'm also proud as fuck to say i don't speak spanish, bahasa indonesian, or the dutch language...i speak only english and proud of it...i respect and have much knowledge of my cultural backround...but its hard to sympathise with these mexican "illegals" and some legals who come into OUR country, can't speak a syllable of our language and tell me im not a real mexican because i don't speak their language...

P. FUCKIN S. My mother and her entire family moved from indonesia to holland LEGALLY...and knew the dutch language BEFORE goin there....and then moved to america LEGALLY and knew the english language BEFORE moving here...so i will not sympathise with these illegals who come here illegally to just one country and cant learn one language...ignorance is bliss
GOOD FOR YOU... SOME PEOPLES FAMILIES ARENT FILLED WIT GENIUSES LIKE YOURS, MAYNE... CONGRATULATIONS!!! BTW, ITS NOT ONLY MEXICANS THAT ARE HERE ILLEGALY, FUCKHEAD... THERE ARE ALSO ILLEGAL DUTCH AND INDONESIAN PEOPLE HERE, TOO...

Feb 13, 2006
SLICC RICC said:
GOOD FOR YOU... SOME PEOPLES FAMILIES ARENT FILLED WIT GENIUSES LIKE YOURS, MAYNE... CONGRATULATIONS!!! BTW, ITS NOT ONLY MEXICANS THAT ARE HERE ILLEGALY, FUCKHEAD... THERE ARE ALSO ILLEGAL DUTCH AND INDONESIAN PEOPLE HERE, TOO...
i know mexicans aren't the only illegals, but they are #1, on top the list...and you dont really have any other countries tryna say anything bout this situation like them...so, ya ima put them on point...other then then US and mexico...wha other country had a May Day? why is mexico sayin that L.A. is theirs? why is mexico tryna compare our big ass border to their little border to their south? and why dont they solve the border problem by fixing their economy?

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Damn,
we always got to have some negativtey
maybe the dude is "handsome" maybe he is "ugly"..
you niggas dont know em, so get off his nuts
and i made this shit to get my shit straight on why people wore "white tee's" to support illeglas.......why white?
i still dont know...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
RasputinOnOne said:
why is mexico sayin that L.A. is theirs? why is mexico tryna compare our big ass border to their little border to their south? and why dont they solve the border problem by fixing their economy?
REALLY I WASNT AWARE OF THAT... IF I HAD HEARD SOMETHIN ABOUT THAT, THEN I WOULD RESPOND, BUT, TO BE HONEST, I NEVER HEARD MEXICO WAS TRYIN TO RECLAIM L.A. AS ITS OWN...