WEAK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2002
awww.....man i accidently washed my weed and dried it in the dryer. I had it in a plastic container...what would you do. Took the shit out and its moist. It also smells a lil different.

Jul 29, 2002
ON SOME REAL SHIT IM TEMPTED 2 SMOKE THAT SHIT WHEN IT DRIES....i got that shit drying as we speak, luckily i got some in another container....so im covered

Feb 15, 2003
smoke that shit...

this reminds me of when I was a like 14 my boys older bro used to awlays have weed and we used to go in there and take some.. but for some reason this fool would keep his incense in the drawer on a trey wit the weed just layed out on it and it always tasted like some ol nasty incense

Jul 29, 2002
i had it in a lil plastic pill container that you scweez from the sides to pop it open....I dont think water can get in. On some real shit i think the moister came from the weed itself when it was tumbling in the dryer...you gotta remember that plants carry water......i might fuck with it but i gotta admit that im a lil reluctant cause im not positive that the container is waterproof.... so soap might of sipped in...either way shit is weak as fuck