"WE TAKING OVER" CENTRAL CALI REMIX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2006
not bad at all. I got some friends out in the no for school i aint been out there yet but the song coo...I'm down on the central coast in SLO for school and the hip hop/rap scene is starting to pick up here but for the most part its just a bunch of bay folks and LA cats mixing there style shits coming up...

here is some of my folks music its more on a hip-hop tip but check it out if you want
http://www.myspace.com/publicdefendaz

Oct 23, 2006
www.myspace.com
^^^^^unfortunately its about the artist in the region...and we have enough people to make a statement in the industry...i fuck with cats in la, ny, chicago, atlanta, miami and the bay and they all want the artist i work with...diego redd, fashawn , planet asia, shake the mayor, pillionaires, turbin, etc are all just as dope as any rapper in any other region based on there specific styles...go bar for bar we got it, hyphy, we got it, west coast gangster rap, we got it,punchlines, etc.....

im up and down cali alot and the bay is way too over saturated with the same shit right now, theres a few cats i really fuck with like messy, quinn, etc and la is straight garbage right now...glasses malone, bishop and crooked i are dope, but they will never do anything...no one wants to hear the same ol weak ass dudes no more...they want real shit and thats all we got in fresno, real shit...we're far from hollywood and far from dancing on top of cars...good music will always prevail and that's what we got...good music...no gimmicks...

cop a project and you'll know what im talking about..