WE STAY ACTIVE CD @ THESE LOCATIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
JUST GIVIN AN UPDATE. THE WE STAY ACTIVE CD IS NOW AVAILABLE AT

ALL RASPUTIN RECORDS LOCATIONS THRU THE BAY AND THE VALLEY!

STREET BEATS IN SALINAS

ALL DIMPLE RECORDS LOCATIONS IN THE 916

THE VAULT IN SAC ON FLORIN RD

IS*REAL MUSIC IN WOODLAND

THROUGHOUT THE 559 NEXT WEEK

AND AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AT iTUNES AND OTHER ONLINE STORES BY NEXT WEEK.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
just picked up my copy today gotta say one of the hardest homeboy rap cds to come out this year can wait to hear the solo although theses a mistake on track 15 and 16 when I went to hear track 15 to hear Mr. G's song it was actualy #16 playing instead of 15 Mr. G's song was the last song on the cd but its coo. Mr. G came hard on that song one of my favorites of the album alsp the watson song was coo too. be sure to pick up this album its definately a must have

May 2, 2002
right non reckless.. gracias..

@tejano.. yea actually we already workin on an all spanish album. got a few songs already done for it right now. gonna have everything from mobb gangsta beats to spanish influenced jamz all in spanish.. workin on gettin the cover done right now to start promotin it.

May 2, 2009
right non reckless.. gracias..

@tejano.. yea actually we already workin on an all spanish album. got a few songs already done for it right now. gonna have everything from mobb gangsta beats to spanish influenced jamz all in spanish.. workin on gettin the cover done right now to start promotin it.
THAT SPANISH PROJECT SOUNDS SICK!! IT'S GONNA INTRODUCE THE LABEL'S MUSIC TO AN ALL NEW MARKET AND WILL ALSO ADD FANS TO AN ALREADY GROWING FAN BASE.