WE NEED YOUR HELP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
:eek: We got the biggest hosting plan our server provides and it looks like we're out of room all ready. In 24 hours we've use up 2/3 of our space and the site will shut down when we run out. Soo..

We're going to have to move to a dedicated server. Once we're there, we should be cool, but the site will be down for about 30 mins while we transfer it..

Also, if you would like to pitch in some money to help pay for our server it'd be much appreciated. We accept credit cards through the Pay Pal link on the donation meter. Obviously, the auction is taking a back seat to this..

This was unplanned and we need your help to resolve this issue..

Also, if you dont wanna send money via pay pal, thats cool. You can send cash, check, or m.o. to..

Impaler Productions
PMB #190
200 N. Huntington Drive
Alhambra, CA 91801

Please make checks/m.o.'s payable to Emil Gallardo. Thank you!

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
are yall understanding this????
a day after were bac up weve used most of the server space......
people act like this site is so vital 2 the internet.......
and how glad they are were bac.......
and VAMPS isnt gonna say it like this.........
juss cuz hes not that way.......
i usually wouldnt........
but fuk it........
i see alll these views.....no replies.........
and people posting away,
takin us closer 2 bein shut down........
whats $5 from 1 person??
a MCDONALDS meal???
weve never made any $ or asked u folks 4 1¢ since we took over......
help us out!
we need it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Apr 25, 2002
how about holding some type of fund raiser to support the sicceness? A concert maybe or try to get more sponsors like distributors, they should pay for having a spot on here they got a lot of money.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

y'all should have a telethon, like PBS. Really tho, if ya made some siccness stickers/posters/t-shirts and sent them to folks who donated certain amounts of cash, more people would donate.

Also, its been said before but all the labels on here that conduct a lot of business should chip in some moolah...

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
so what exactly happened to the siccness? I thought it was gone for good, until Marv gave me the new link. Nobody said nothing about it going down and I had to re-register. Any reason why we couldn't have been notified about this sooner? I'm sure they're still a lot more members who are wondering the same thing right now...

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Thanks to everyone that donated. I know a lot is still in the mail..

And TKO, if we knew the site was gonna go down, it wouldn't have. We've had endless problems with different servers, but now we are on our own dedicated server and that is no longer a problem..

Vamps
IX.

B

Bayluv

I want to donate. How can I and Deep East oakland want to help.

We want to help as long you do not kick us out

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Re: I want to donate. How can I and Deep East oakland want to help.

Bayluv said:
We want to help as long you do not kick us out
shut up hoe, i got food in my refrigerator older than you.