WE NEED A NEW KC ANTHEM!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
We aint had one since Lets Get Fucked Up by the RDV"s and Techs "MitchBade" and "Planet Rock". Maybe MidwestSides "Krazy" but mufuckas hated on that song so bad but it was a fuckin hit to me. The town aint really got no rappers worth a dam anymore.

Nov 2, 2003
Look out on the streets its some heat to come,niggas that ain't getting the fam is the hottest around town,my sis and them will be coming out with some shit soon and my cuzzin Robie coming with some heat for that ass.But as far as a anthem I'm not really on that but if someone comes out with some feddi shit then thats what it iz.

Apr 25, 2002
What about that song on the Madden 06 soundtrack by Tech N9ne called "The Beast" the chorus goes like "KC - MO, you're with me ...something something something" but it's hot and definitely qualifies as a KC Anthem.

Nov 2, 2003
Its getting heated up in here,shit that soung on madden is cool,how many rappers ever had a chance to put there music on a video game.Court Dogg is doing his thing in L.A. and Rich is networking in the Bay and niggas luv them so someone from the town will blow soon and hae a anthem.

Oct 10, 2005
im from frisco and the only kc anthem i know right now is

"im from kc where they real, doin dirt and packin steel
if you soft then guard your grill, let em know we from the hill"

that shit is thowed like shotput, u betta ask somebody

Nov 13, 2004
K.C.Assassin said:
Its getting heated up in here,shit that soung on madden is cool,how many rappers ever had a chance to put there music on a video game.Court Dogg is doing his thing in L.A. and Rich is networking in the Bay and niggas luv them so someone from the town will blow soon and hae a anthem.
Yeah, i agree some what but Court doin movies so he kinda null and void as far as music. But i meant as far as new blood i guess. Rich, court, and tech are all from the early 90's. I have yet to hear somthin fresh and new sounding from the town.