WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
WE MADE IT TO THE BIG GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JJJJJJJJEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NFC CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! UN-FUCK-WIT-ABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAWKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I missed the 2nd half but from what I saw early on it was good to see them winning. I didn't think they would win until I saw the first series of downs for their defense. Gotta hand it to them, they aren't fuckin around.

Nov 30, 2002
cant really say that ive beena major fan this whole time... but ive always followed up on em... pittsburg is a savage team... their QB is the second youngest to make it to the superbowl...

May 4, 2002
There is still haters and non believers....Now what I have to say to you people still hating on the HAWKS.......FUCK YOU STRAIGHT UP................ha ha......Hater's.

But yeah yesterday was a day of football I'll never forget......Im was born in Pittsburgh so of course im a Steelers fan.....But I was raised in the 206 so its HAWKS ALL THE WAY......

This is fuckkin HUGE not only for the Seahawks and there fans....But for the city of Seattle.........Its a wrap man.........2006 is are year.......

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Dirty Shoez said:
First the Seattle Storm and now this!

Hasselbeck is no Bird, but he gets the job done.
Just like your fruity ass to compare this win with a Womens Basketball Title.You gotta be kiddin bro,I mean.Hasselbeck and Bird both eat pussy so they are pretty much equal in that aspect.