We got beats in Sacramental

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
What's crackin yall? We got some heat in Sac! We slangin beats outta Carmichel and have worked with ShortFuze, Capone, Triple Beam, Spice1, Keak Da Sneak, The Armageddogz, Maxamillion, Dose, Lil' Spade, Homegrown Ent., Rebellion, MVP, The Looney Bin Fam, The Hard Hitters, Nicci Blacc, Big Man, and Grand to name a few. We produce hot tracks for mere pennies and are currently working on a compilation and looking to sign some new talent. Check out the website (currently being built but we got a good start on it) give us some feedback on the site and hit us up if you wanna mke some good music!

Jul 1, 2004
is that right?

in my opinion thats not really the way to handle your shit if thats the way they doin it. like sellin a beat to this fool over here and then turnin around next week and sellin that same exact beat to a different nigga.isnt that jus like leasing a beat or sumthin? why would u buy a beat if u gona hear that same beat on 12 other artists albums u kno with NO difference in it at all..? dont make alot of sense to me really. unless maybe u broke as hell and u jus need to make a demo or sumthin maybe. thats how i feel on it tho maybe its just me....

Jul 1, 2004
damn tho lol

High Dro 916 said:
in my opinion thats not really the way to handle your shit if thats the way they doin it. like sellin a beat to this fool over here and then turnin around next week and sellin that same exact beat to a different nigga.isnt that jus like leasing a beat or sumthin? why would u buy a beat if u gona hear that same beat on 12 other artists albums u kno with NO difference in it at all..? dont make alot of sense to me really. unless maybe u broke as hell and u jus need to make a demo or sumthin maybe. thats how i feel on it tho maybe its just me....

i jus checked the site out and they got sum coo ass traccs on there fa sho. and only 99cents? damn. i guess i can see more now why they sell em more then once. they wouldnt make much money like that lol. its all good mayne stacc yo chips

Definition

Let me clear out, I mean clear up the matter. Non-exclusive beats are music that can be sold repeatedly to many people. Happy Birthday, Bethoven's 9th Symphony, The Star Spangled Banner are all non exclusive or royalty free beats. You can purchase these beats for 1 dollar on our site, and it's true there could be 2 people in Sac, 4 cats in New York, 1 in Indiana, 10 in Japan, and 13 in Sweden, (all with completly different songs) but the same beat. In the Music Industry this was done for years for demo's submitted to A&R's at record labels. Bands and Singers do cover tunes and Rappers bust over mix tapes. All after the same thing a break to be recognized by a label and sign for riches and stardom. The only thing is there are also certain stepping stones that they usually need before any of those labels will take them seriously and that is proof of songs, shows, and usually dedication and hustle. So now a lot of talented artists are running around spendin hundreds to thousands of their own dollars making CD's to acumulate a personal catalog. Or they sellin those CD's in the streets to make enough to finance they next album. And what about the people who just want to practice? Or ghostwrite? Or make personal songs for their lover, kids, or family? Should every one of these all be done to a Puffdaddy remix of an already done song? I mean there's 3,200 different mixtapes avail all with the same 50cent or Lil' John beat on it.All we doin is tryin to feed the need of most MC's and give them a wealth of beats to bust over at an economical price. :confused:
But we also provide custom beats for a higher fee and if people want to buy a beat from the site and make it exclusive (pending that it's never been downloaded before) then we will pull it off the website and fatten the quality up. You may see some of the beats that are in red are already sold.
Any more questions?

We sell them exclusive and if you get a chance to come down to the studio we got roughly like 2500 other beats to choose from! Just like most in the game the exclusive beats go for $100 and up depending on how much you want us to do to em(breakdowns, live instruments, crafting it to rappers tastes ect) but we tryin to offer a cheap alternative with these tracks already formatted for the youth or broke or people who just wanna bust over some new shit and dont want to spend alot of money. Plus with a 99center you can afford to make tons of pretty original songs and do lots of shows with new beats each day. Some people use them for they voicemail and we even got 2 businesses who buy them for they hold music! We just sittin on a lot of slaps and tryin to share the wealth cause we makin like 3 0r 4 new songs each day.