We clowned this dude big time!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
I heard he cried when he listened to these three songs we dropped about him. Three different camps put him to shame. The first three tracks up on my page clown the shit out of him, and we stated proven facts.
It's part of the Go Kill Yourself Mixtape.
Featuring Artists from Brotherhood records, Dope Ent., and OHMY Inc.
peep the link in my sig, they are free to listen to and download on my site, it's free to sign up for the sight. Peep it and let me know what ya'll think.
Any Feeedback(good or bad) is greatly appreciated

Peace,
BIG J

Aug 25, 2003
This rap was horrible I should take time out and diss you, your horrible, QUIT RAPPING, Iam getting sick of these cats that cant rap putting up sorry ass raps whoever cried to your diss was a bitch. Fuck it Iam going to show you cats who its gonna come.

Thousands of asains in town, mutts what the fuck is this your horrible go back to Mc Donalds.

Epidemic

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
Dr. Curien said:
This rap was horrible I should take time out and diss you, your horrible, QUIT RAPPING, Iam getting sick of these cats that cant rap putting up sorry ass raps whoever cried to your diss was a bitch. Fuck it Iam going to show you cats who its gonna come.

Thousands of asains in town, mutts what the fuck is this your horrible go back to Mc Donalds.

Epidemic
Calm down there "video game wizard".
The only track I was on was Keep my name out yo mouf.
You don't even know the details of the story. These songs aren't about some retarded internet beef, there's a real story behind them.
Let's hear your music.

I'm not gettin' dragged into this gay ass internet bullshit.
The asian thing was mentioned cuz this dude we clowned was goin' around runnin' his mouth with some racist bullshit.

Fuck it Iam going to show you cats who its gonna come.
^What's that supposed to mean???Make more sense when you write.

N

NOSTRIL KING

STOP JUSTIFYING YOUR HORRENDOUS MUSIC. ADMIT YOUR FAILURE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
I'm not wasting my time on you guys anymore, like I said I'm not gettin dragged into this dumb ass internet bullshit, foools with big mouths hidin' behind their computer screens.

So where's your tracks Epidemic? you never answered my Question
You're probably Adam Duka Hidin' behind that keyboard! HoCake

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
Plus, out of ALL the REAL people I've talked to, only one person didn't like it.
Plus you two guys on the net. You think I really give a shit about a couple of computer nerdz I don't even know. Hell Naw!

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2003
you just startin out or been doin this a while man?
ide have to say imo you need a little work but your on a good start...keep ya head up dawg,you can only get better...unless ur name is eminem or puff daddy....

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
Thanks, the other dudes on the first track have been doin' it for a while.
I don't really rap, I just had to drop this on this guy, I mainly just stick to the production side of things

Apr 25, 2002
Dr. Curien said:

Epidemic
you need to kill the shit talking to ANYONE who's trying to rap cuz your shit sucks more dick than Lil Kim.