WCM TOUR INFO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
T

thug_proppa

ya'll comming to daygo cause aint nobody trying to do shit out here and everybody loving your shit out here.

understand bought the schedual shit let me know.

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
UPDATE

JUS FINISH SHOW, BOUT TO GO TO SLEEP.. WE GOT MUCH LOVE FROM MINN, FO REAL, SHOW SOLD OUT . ONLY THREE FIGHTS. ITS IN AIR BUT ,WE GOIN TO MIAMI THIS WEEKEND, TRYIN TO GO THREW OHIO, DETROIT, ATL ON WAY THERE SO STAY POSTED

Apr 25, 2002
ya'll gonna be doin any shows in Portland? I know ya'll would sell out the joint. The Lynch/Mac Dre/Nickatina concert was poppin so i know ya'll's would be off the chain. But you would have to leave Luni at home, since he is banned from performing in portland.

shadow

May 11, 2002
Hey ya'll gotta swing by the bay..anywhere in the bay. I'm from san jo and fuckin love WCM... I wanna see C-bo and all them cats.. See if ya'll can swing over here cuz i'll be sure to roll through along with my homiez

May 20, 2002
Re: WCM

TPO-WCM-RECORDS said:
BO IS HEAD LINING ALL THESE SHOWS,
KILLA TAY WILL PERFORM AT SOME
LIL CYCO WILL PERFORM , HE DID REAL GOOD LAST NITE
151 WILL PERFORM AT SOME SHOWS
THUG MISSIS WILL PERFORM
WE TAKIN YUK TO A FEW
PIZZO,FAT TONE,MARVELOUS, IT VARIES SHOW TO SHOW DEPENDING THERE AVAILABILITIES. C-BO FO SHO...
Sounds tight, ya'll commin to the BAY???