@WCM REP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
I need the hook on Fed-X cuzz..

Big Bo-Loc said he was finna give him the info. I need a price range... cuz I got Jac and Hus slidin thru, i wanna get them niggaz in the studio together. im tryin to get in touch with clyde also. Holla at me folx

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
Also

@WCM: Also, i wanted to send yall the homie's demo CD.. that boy got too much heat, and i aint get the enough funds to get him out there rite now.. but i know yall would take good care of him, cuz he got too much heat. shoot me the addy so i can let yall hear sumfin

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
Yup

Yeah, I got his cell phone number.. im tryin to get the figaz on a tracc first though.. Im probably finna hit up nutty nutt within this week. hopefully, hes in a reasonable price range... if he is, its ON

F

FuckYoDeadHomie

nigga wutchu trippin fo

aint nobody finna buy yo weak ass cd

with yo fake crip ass tryna give it up fo 15 different sets

u's a fake ass transformer that need to get his punk ass checked, so come to 88th and 116th so i can put yo ass in line fool
thas on tha wrecc

bring yo bitch ass homiez too

finna break all ya niggaz down loc

eastside Avalon babaaaaaaay

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
pak

fed charge 1500...i can get him out here whenever..im in seattle right now..matter of fact i got a few verses on him right now anyway..holla8773187416

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
@151

@151: Finna Holla at chu tommorow folx.

@fuckyodeadhomie: quit netbangin and C me on the streets cuzzin. 88th & 116th on what? what part of L.A? like i said, i have an apartment on 23rd on Figeroa, Im gonna be down there next month. Get at me in PVT and we can set it up, but dont come on my posts netbangin, protected behind your computer screen. Why you gon keep sayin 'Cuzz' & 'Loc' when you throwin up ck on your handle? why you gon keep on typin Double C's when you aint from the duece.. if you from AGC like you claim, AGC is ACES not DUECES. what 'Gardens' are you talkin bout? and I hope your not screamin EastSide L.A cuzz i WILL clown your Sewer Rat ass

F

FuckYoDeadHomie

nigga wut part u think? eastside SC foo

88th n 116th Los Angeles, CA

tha gardens is the Avalon Gardens, if u really from SC u would know that but u aint so fo sho u aint finna know tha happz

come C me foo

AGCyah

F

FuckYoDeadHomie

lollllllllll @ this fake ass crip

fool aint never heard of the Gardens

the home of the Cuhh-rips

u'z a phony ass nigga just sign off an do everybody a favor cuzz

A.G.C. to tha rip

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
Actually
ure right, there is a gardens in SC
but firstly, im not from L.A .. its south seattle buddy
ive lived in L.A for a year but how can u say anything WHEN YOU WAS TRYIN TO BANG WATTS IN ANOTHER POST?
AND IN ANOTHER POST YOU WAS TRYIN TO BANG X3 YA LIL WANNA BE SCRAP. WHAT IZ IT CUZZ? I GOT LIKE 10 PVT MSGS ABOUT PEOPLE TELLIN ME BOUT URE FAKIN ASS CUZZ.. I PERSONALY DONT GIVE A FUCC ABOUT WHAT ANY INTERNET PERSON THINKS CUZ I GOT ENOUGH DRAMA ON THE STREETS
NOW SHUT URE ASS UP UNTIL I COME TO L.A 17TH OF NEXT MONTH, UNTIL THEN STAY OFF MY POSTS AND QUIT NETBANGIN, IM FINNA C OUT YOUR WAY NEXT MONTH LIKE I SAID 10 TIMES, QUIT TRYIN TO PROVE SOMETHIN TO YOUR INTERNET BUDDYS AND QUIT POSTIN ON MY THREADS IM TRYIN TO DO BUSINESS HERE, AND HOW COME YOU NEVER REPLY IN PVT? I TOLD YOU IN PVT TO TELL ME A PLACE AND A TIME NEXT MONTH AND ITS DONE... CUZ YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT YOU FAKE, SO YOU CANT SAY SHIT TO ME IN PVT AND WANNA TALK BIG ON POSTS. IF YOU WERE IN EAST SC RIGHT NOW YOU WOULD NOT BE WORRIED ABOUT IMPRESSIN URE INTERNET BUDDIES, BELIEVE ME I take time off my life to come here to build bridges and do business, and not post ignorant little messages tryin to prove somethin aight? go bust your imaginary gat on those deadly east sc streets AHAHHAAHAH fucc off faggot, C me on the streets and quit postin bullshit all the time

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^TELL THEM LIKE IT IS CUZZ. BUT ON ANOTHA POST HE TRIED TO SAY THAT CJ MAC AIN'T FROM ROLLIN' SIXTIES AND THAT IS ALL THAT NIggA SCREAM ON HIS ALBUMS. I WAS LOCCED UP WITH HIS FOLKS AND THEY VERIFIED HE FROM W/S ROLLIN 6-0.

BUT THIS INTERNET SHIT IS A FAKER THAN A MUTHA-FUKA. A RILLA gONNA E-MAIL YOU IF HE KNOW ABOUT THIS INTERNET SHIT AND HANLIT IN THE STREETS. FUK THIS INTERNET SHIT. N-E-BODY CAN COME AND TYPE WHATEVA AND CLAIM WHATEVA. IF THERE'S FUNK THAN AIN'T NOTHIN' ELSE NEED TO BE SPOKEN ON AND JUST BE HANDLED WHERE THE SHIT IS DESIgNATED. IF NOT THAN YOU FAKE. AIN'T NO PURPOSE IN TRYIN' TO DO A TYPE-BY. LOL

F

FuckYoDeadHomie

nigga he aint from the sissies so shut yo ass up , he dont ce screamin no sissies on his album he from westside n-hood rich rollin now u can call that the 60's but its really not RSC

shut yo monteblerkjes or whever the hell u from ass up foo an get outta my flavor ade pitcher for i tip u out to the dead homiez

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
off brand nygga talkin off brand shyt

this nygga constantly speakin on who aint from where or whatnotz, but almost e'body on this board kno CJ Mac from 6-0, just like e'body on this board who know me knowz where we from, and almost e'body who got any brainz know by now that u a weenie ass faker cuzz... you got posts saying you from florence 13, grapestreet AND agc? hahah.. instead of gettin banned again, nygga, i thinkz yo best bet is to cut yoself out the picture, come bacc with a new nicc, claim a new set and talk some new shyt to some new people, cuz u done burnt yoself out locc, and i can C you been TRYING to do yo research well n shyt but jeah, better lucc next time around cuzz..
well shyt if ya had better lucc youd probly leave the computer alone and get a REAL life in the real World...
i know u resent the fact that you wuznt born real n shyt, cuzz, but coming online and making a fool outta yoself dont really make up for it do it?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
YOU AIN'T gONNA DO A MUTHA-FUCCIN' THANg CUZZ. ESPECIALLY ON NO COMPUTER. YOU A BARKER AND A FAKER OFF BRAND-LOAK. LIKE THE HOMIE SAID, YOU BETTER OFF COMIN' AS SOMEONE ELSE. WHAT'S THE POINT OF YOU BEIN' ON HERE? HOW OLD IS YOU? THAT'S ALL I WANNA KNOW. TAKE YOUR 12- YEAR OLD ASS TO SCHOOL.

F

FuckYoDeadHomie

nigga i dont care bout no sissie no way

eight tray hoova breakin them fools off like erry day
nigga riiiiiight

yeee-uh though

this tha real
A G muthafuccin C from tha eastside SC representin for the C R I P muthafuccin C A R D niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

A V A L O N G A R D E N S 8 8 1 1 6

AVALON "GANGSTA" CRIP

SWAY HOOK KILLA

A.G.C.yah

sixthreeT

Murder Creek Music
May 23, 2002
T-Nutt/The Best kept Secretz

In my opinion T-Nutt is probably one of the most talented artist out there. The only thing I wonder about is, "Is the West coast ready for our version of East coasts Twista???"(Adrenaline Rush)
He came with nothin but heat on Big Roc's compilation, "The Best Kept Secretz" People who have heard his verses in Chicago, New Jersey and a couple places on the East Coast all said the same thing Whose that nigga? That nigga has flows... yeah there are probably a few people who wouldn't mind gettin 16 from him. That doesn't mean raise his prices just cause I said that...E-mail [email protected] By the way send a couple of his tracks to Arista, Have T-nutt ask Roc who he was talking to at Arista.... Just a thought.