WCM BEEF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=325770

some fag ass young boy got my number from a bitch and keep callin private leaving messages sayin i killed mac dre now he gonna kill me and he claimes wcm he lyin he just dont know we all connected he even said j diggs was comin to swoop him to do some track called studio funk on me but he dont know diggs is the homie too so fuck the punk doin it he a bitch not my niggas in wcm i love them niggas

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Learn to listen to the music too... "I thought he was beefin wit like Bo or" when in the song he clearly stated "but don't be actin' like you don't know C-Bo's my family" which clearly indicated it's not Bo. *Blinks*

Jan 6, 2003
www.midwestinvasion.com
Learn to listen to the music too... "I thought he was beefin wit like Bo or" when in the song he clearly stated "but don't be actin' like you don't know C-Bo's my family" which clearly indicated it's not Bo. *Blinks*
But it obviously sounds like hes beefin wit sum1 from WMC which WMC = C Bo.

lmfao.... these guys are fuccin hard headed now days

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
But it obviously sounds like hes beefin wit sum1 from WMC which WMC = C Bo.
C-Bo is indeed WMC, but the lyrics clearly indicates it's a third party being spoken on who's name is not C-Bo. That's like someone saying some shit about someone repping Strange, and pointing out that "you know Tech is my dude" which eliminates Tech as a possibility and makes it about a third party. Too complicated for you, I guess.

Jan 6, 2003
www.midwestinvasion.com
C-Bo is indeed WMC, but the lyrics clearly indicates it's a third party being spoken on who's name is not C-Bo. That's like someone saying some shit about someone repping Strange, and pointing out that "you know Tech is my dude" which eliminates Tech as a possibility and makes it about a third party. Too complicated for you, I guess.
But im pretty sure that if any body, goes at "krizz" or "Kutty" tech will take the beef into his own hands and call it his.

yes I understand he wasnt talk about C-Bo in particular but I was just wonderin if he was speakin on sum1 close to C-Bo from wcm, like "Tay" becuz if so im pretty sure if that was the case it will become C-Bos beef.......

but lets get past this we already know what its about, and its not toward C-bo or Tay. Its to nate(lol jk). So thanks for the 1 person that directed to the right place of information instead of talkin shit like these bitter kids.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Dumbass.......No need to debate. Tech clarified already who it was. Bullshit like this proves Smittycal's initial point. Keeping shit stirred up because you don't search, really listen to the music, or even pay any fucking attention to anyone other than you and your silly ass conspiracy theories keeps the rumors flying.

And I'm not bitter, I'm right. Know the difference.

Jan 6, 2003
www.midwestinvasion.com
Dumbass.......No need to debate. Tech clarified already who it was. Bullshit like this proves Smittycal's initial point. Keeping shit stirred up because you don't search, really listen to the music, or even pay any fucking attention to anyone other than you and your silly ass conspiracy theories keeps the rumors flying.

And I'm not bitter, I'm right. Know the difference.
Thats whats funny about the situation, there aint 1 person on here spreading rumors, not me at least. my initial post asked who it was about? Once I found out who it was about I said "oh cool, no beef wit Bo or Tay".

Tell me where I stated any rumors?

Jan 6, 2003
www.midwestinvasion.com
You opened the rumor mill doors right there.
well i guess i stated it wrong.

I meant it sounded like but then I read on BART that it was not at them in any way. So whatever you guys are fuccin awsome at makin people leave the boards. Ive been here for a while now and its not like it use to be every person has to be a smart ass about any and every thing......wow dumbasses

Jul 1, 2004
well i guess i stated it wrong.

I meant it sounded like but then I read on BART that it was not at them in any way. So whatever you guys are fuccin awsome at makin people leave the boards. Ive been here for a while now and its not like it use to be every person has to be a smart ass about any and every thing......wow dumbasses
Dumbasses but yet we can read threads, listen to music and use search functions?

get the fuck out

P.S. you stated a rumor by titling the thread WCM Beef, fuckin jackass.

Status
Not open for further replies.