WC Malice 1st Audio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
you got the voice and delivery for real folks... shit seemed hella clear the way u spit it all i would work on is make it more animated it sounded kinda monotone u feel me? i cant wait to hear more

May 21, 2002
aye shits cool folks..go to effects and reverberate ya voice track wit "tight and close" and tha quality of ya voice will sound better and u can record another track and double ya voice on certain words to make it sound doper and shit..dope shit..aye throw me that sample cover u did for me..one

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
good lookin out everybody, glad you felt it a little bit at least.....thanks for replyin.....

Tim C.....I felt it, I wasnt really happy with that spit, I agree with you bout bein monotone a little bit, part of that though is me not knowin how to mix my shit at all too, I click record and thats all I know how to do so far.

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^ good lookin Curt......I'ma fuck with it and see if I cant make it sound better. I'll try and get your cover all hooked up proper too as soon as possible.

I'ma try and have a few more songs recorded pretty soon too, shits hard for me with work though. But I'll be workin on it.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
This Shit's pretty tight.. Nice Beat.. I like your voice.. It aint soundin monotone to me at all.. I think you should turn the beat down abit so we can hear you better.. I think Malice about 2 blow, this shits hearterz.