WC-Frontline

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
damn I bet WC gonna put out a BANGIN ass cd this year! The westcoast has been hittin fools in the head with some vicious shit lately.

Oct 2, 2005
I think all aspiring artists should take notes, because if you can't get as fresh as this, then you need to go to the lab and try again.

I went to a backyard wedding in the 111 hood last year. Shit started like 2 1/2 hours from when it was supposed to.

Apr 19, 2008
I think all aspiring artists should take notes, because if you can't get as fresh as this, then you need to go to the lab and try again.
i hear the fuck outta that, but this is also that real westcoast G shit, that got pac and big did up; thus, the reason fat cats wont fuck wit the real.

we on the incline though. at least thats what it feels like. lots of good shit out an comin out from our side of the map.

just my opinion...really though

Apr 27, 2009
welp, after watchin this video, time to go put on the true chuccs, with the royal strings. put my black diccies on, white or sky true tee[depending on the mood im in]. and im finna take a stroll around the park