WC finished song.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
This shit is the first verse to a song that I got ready for studio, some folks is fit to criticize on here cuz this shits an audio and not a text rap, but it's whatever yall wanna think.....

The audio version will be up in hopefully a day or two in computer microphone form as a sample.....and soon on my mastered single coming out asap....so if you aint feelin the lyrics at least wait and hear some delivery.....

(16 bars)
I'm mobbin chucks with saggin dickies, black hat tilted to the east/
All these niggas out to get me, is fit to rest in peace/
Nevermind fuck peace, cuz I hope they rest in pieces/
Cuzz spit out some broken teeth, and after that was speechless/
You know the gang I creep with, it's Hoody Mafia since '99/
And when you meet St Peter, I wont be one that you find in line/
It's our time to shine, so if you hate me cuzz let me be/
The Dub-C Devil's makin niggas siccer than leprosy/
I'm a baby, the world is a titty, and I'm hungry tryin to eat/
So I took a bite and left that titty bloody, tryin to make ends meet/
I'm hella sicc with no remedy, and they havent found a medicine/
The police is my enemy, why they screamin "Let us in!"?/
I'm a creep veteran, so I'm lonely when I do it/
Like the ripgut I'll be off a blunt and that OE liquor fluid/
A good life, I wanted to pursue it, but I knew it couldnt happen/
So I started a gang instead nigga, and started rappin/
And..../

(hook X2)
It's Hoody Mafia cuzz, It's Hoody Mafia what? It's Hoody Mafia on yo block with the blunt lit up/
It's Hoody Mafia cuzz, It's Hoody Mafia what? It's Hoody Mafia on the block with the blunt lit up/

Aug 28, 2002
Good shit, you showed me that hook before, whole verse was solid...

"I'm a baby, the world is a titty, and I'm hungry tryin to eat"

^My favorite line, resembles a quote from scarface...

Apr 23, 2003
i guess this has turned into a washington state flow board huh?

anyway, since you say it's an audio.. i'll wait for the audio to see how your delivery is..

but honestly.. lmao @ the hook.. is this a bounce track?

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Good lookin out folks....hella appreciate all the positive comments to everyone who replied.....

Dvious.....whats crackin homie? Aint talked to you in a minute since I started workin and aint really been online anymore....after I get this audio up you'll see how I spit and we can see what cracks with a collaboration like we been talkin.....

Jason Haft.....I personally didnt write the hook....my cousin wrote it and I'm basicly usin it as a shout to him, odviously it's some simple shit but the delivery works a lot better than it does for text, it fits the beat pretty fuckin good when the hook rolls around so maybe you'll change your mind about it, and if not then thats coo.....everyones not fit to feel my shit, good lookin.....

Apr 23, 2003
^---- that's what i'm saying.. i want to hear it..

and i asked if it was a bounce track.. like a downsouth yelling all over the beat song cuz that's what the hook looks like.. corny lyrics but if ya reppin it hard then it should be good..

peace.. & post the audio soon man..