Wax and Mozzy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
I can't open that post to see what the beef is.... What A Wax say now? I'm starting not to like that dude he talks so much shit. I was a fan of his music when he was fucking with Woodie and even before that with concepts and contridictions or what ever it's called now he's been a skinny douche. From Pittsburg with a Bompton hat claiming blood from the Bay Area calling everybody on earth a snitch. Why doesn't he just keep his beefs private make music and handle those other issues on the under

Mar 30, 2013
Lol foreal Walkin @Walkin .

At the end of the day, Hus is STILL out there doing shows and making music. If you really got a problem with him and his people, go run up on him after one of these shows or post up outside one of the studios he frequents. You claim to be a G. Well then handle it like a G. Talking shit online isn't doing you any favors.

I'm not even trying to take sides cuz Husalah been fell off since he got locked up. But damn Wax you stay with his name in your mouth ONLINE.

Nov 14, 2002
Mozzy said the he fucks with XIvs and loves Nortes talkin about ones he ran with in his hood called him midnight like they was trying to recruit him lol.. But went on to say we be acting weird in lock-up and ended the video saying shout out the surenos too and sent every net warrior into a frenzy lmao.
I seen that video but I didn't hear him giving a shot out to surenos at the end. I could be wrong but it sounds like something you added on to fuel the fire.

And from doing time with my Mexican homies from the streets I can see how he would think it's weird if he just witnessed for the first time but I would call it their way of programming to survive wile in jail. It's strict rules they gotta follow or get the dog shit beat of them and put on PC.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I seen that video but I didn't hear him giving a shot out to surenos at the end. I could be wrong but it sounds like something you added on to fuel the fire.

And from doing time with my Mexican homies from the streets I can see how he would think it's weird if he just witnessed for the first time but I would call it their way of programming to survive wile in jail. It's strict rules they gotta follow or get the dog shit beat of them and put on PC.
Nah. Your just mistaken the OG video he deleted said exactly that.
I follow him on IG... what fire is here lol

Jan 18, 2011
Weston Ranch, CA
I doubt wax will get involved in anything but that sac shit is startin back up again...i know lav feel even worse he almost lost his brother & he locked up

Tay what u know about lav & c-bo they was kickin it on his youtube & he got a song with him on molly world...they be communicating?