Watsonville's best rapper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I'm the best rapper that's ever lived in Watsonville lol I've never really heard any music from there, but after that, I hope I never do again.

He looks like Gemini @Gemini though.

That's my Homie. I'm the one on the 3rd verse.

May 16, 2002
Jun 5, 2004
Sorry gemini.

Actually ur verse was cool, but other dude was like whoa.

And u know what i just remembered he sounds and looks like this one dude that used to post on the siccness (i think)... I forgot his name tho. Did he used to go by a dif name?

May 16, 2002
Sorry gemini.

Actually ur verse was cool, but other dude was like whoa.

And u know what i just remembered he sounds and looks like this one dude that used to post on the siccness (i think)... I forgot his name tho. Did he used to go by a dif name?

Yeah, he used to go by Tank Tycoon. He goes by Tank now. I have to give it to him though. The guy does a lot of engineering, mixing & mastering now & is great at it.

Jun 5, 2004
O yea i think his name on here was tankstero or something like that...

Grindhouse is that the name of your studio gemini?

The quality of the songs is actually not bad, the production amd mixing and mastering is ok it just dosent wasnt enough to make dude sound good. But i dont think anything would. He might be a great person so i aint gona talk about his charachter but he is exceptionally bad at rapping. If that was my homie i still dont think i could bring myself to rap with him....youre a good friend gemini.

May 16, 2002
O yea i think his name on here was tankstero or something like that...

Grindhouse is that the name of your studio gemini?

The quality of the songs is actually not bad, the production amd mixing and mastering is ok it just dosent wasnt enough to make dude sound good. But i dont think anything would. He might be a great person so i aint gona talk about his charachter but he is exceptionally bad at rapping. If that was my homie i still dont think i could bring myself to rap with him....youre a good friend gemini.
Tha GrindHouse is actually my stage name as a rap artist. As far as the Homie, he has a lot to bring to the table with his mixing & mastering now. I think that song is from 09 if I'm not mistaken.

I run my independent label, but I have two studios to go to. I had a studio in my house, but it takes too much time from everything & I work a lot & have too many kids. I'm more on registering the music, arranging track list, ghost writing at times, setting up studio time, making the contacts etc.

In the studio I pretty much orchestrate what I want to hear out of my artist. We'll sit there for hours & hours sometimes until I get what I want. I push my artist to not focus on doing a 10 minute job & think it's hot. It worked for 2Pac, but not for everyone. Sometimes it works out fast, but then sometimes it doesn't.

Tank runs his studio (engineers, mix & masters) we record there or we record with a guy named, "Temper Slapz" who also produces & is much more closer to our home than Tank. Once we have all the recordings done we send it or drive out to Tank's and he takes care of mixing & mastering for us.

I have a team of people running certain things to make one thing work. In answer to your question, I tell people who I work with that we can't all be rappers & in the limelight. We all have roles to play & some of us need to stick to simply that because we bring more value to the table in that dept.

Tank also does graphic design, so that's our go to guy. I also shoot photos. And yes, when you see some of my graphics, Tank laughs & checks me & says I need to stay away from that & let him handle it LOL!

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
Yea thats whassup, cuz not to be harsh but you can kinda tell rappers who have potential and think will improve and mold into a great rapper, and rappers who straight up should just stick to something else...

And thats cool that u dont just call ppl wack and to bounce, u broke it down and told him theres different ventures and things to get into in the rap game and helped him figure out a different way to go like something behind the boards and graphic design and all that... And all that probably is gonna do him more good in the future, rather than being another norte rapper tryin to stay relevant. Hes got better job security having those skills