wats good wit point blankk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
Blank is one of the original members of the SPC founded by K-Rino
He is one of my favorite rappers of all time. All his shit is good, but I like Mad at the World best
Prone to Bad Dreams '92-'93
Mad at The World '94
N Tha Door '95 -'96
Wreckless Klan '97 Group album with PSK 13 and Ice Lord
Bad News Travels Fast '98-'99
Just When you thought it was safe-mixtape '04
Dirty in the Ghetto Chasin Big Dollaz with Klondike Kat mixtape- still waitin on release
He was on many of the first original DJ Screw albums as they were close and on the same label BigTyme Records and on many SPC albums
he is working on several albums now he was supposed to be on a group album Gutta Boys which includes 20-2Life, PSK 13 and K-Water, but nothing has materilized yet
He was also part of the Clover G's with Lil Flip and was to have an album called No time for Errors on their label. The last I heard was that he is now part of ABN with Z-Ro and will be on their mixtapes.
Check out southparkcoalition.com for more info or pointblankthebull.com If you go to the SPC site forum under the topic spc samples, they have a track from Mad at the World called No one can with Dope-E, K-Rino and Klondike Kat

Aug 7, 2002
yea, im feelin psk 13 and da other h town rappers...but i jus can't feel pko im thinkin his tightest shit is on that down south hustlers comp....not even esg, 20-2 life..i guess cuz im really into beats when it comes to the dirty south music wise...im gonna have to check alot of point blankk out i heard he's tight though...u got sum songs or albums u can send to me thru aim?

Oct 10, 2002
Naw PKO had some tight shit on their early albums like the Good the Bad and the Mafia. and Pony J's solo album under his new name NINO was one of the best solo's I've heard it was real hard gangsta and Kottonmouths first solo was tight too had pimp C on there also. Those are classics and definetaly worth bangin. But PKO did fall off after that. Most of my blank shit is still on cassette I'm still workin on convertin the older shit over. as for the new shit I can't help you there. but you can buy it.

Apr 25, 2002
carlos said:
yea, im feelin psk 13 and da other h town rappers...but i jus can't feel pko im thinkin his tightest shit is on that down south hustlers comp....not even esg, 20-2 life..i guess cuz im really into beats when it comes to the dirty south music wise...im gonna have to check alot of point blankk out i heard he's tight though...u got sum songs or albums u can send to me thru aim?

YEA, IF ONLY H-TOWN MUSIC WOULD SOUND LIKE THE DAYTON FAMILY'S MUSIC THEN IT I'D BUMP IT. :devious:

SUPRISED HE AINT SAY THAT....
one

Aug 7, 2002
lmao...dont have to sound like dayton shit...dam this dude is dumb....long as shit sounds tight ya know im listenin to it...alot of h town music has some dope shit especially guarilla maab rise album is a classic!

Apr 25, 2002
carlos said:
lmao...dont have to sound like dayton shit...dam this dude is dumb....long as shit sounds tight ya know im listenin to it...alot of h town music ha
s some dope shit especially guarilla maab rise album is a classic!

YEA "CARLOS" EVERYTHING IN THE MIDWEST BOARD YOU COMPARE TO THE DAYTON FAMILY....
one