watever happen 2 Mac Minister?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I THINK ITS QUITE SAD ACTUALLY SINCE FAT TONE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MAC DRE DIEING, BUNCH OF GOSSIPING HOES SPREADING RUMORS AND THIS WAS THE END RESULT.

Dec 13, 2003
well maybe fat tone got the bizz for not watching mac dres back properly while he out in his area. plus i heard he was jelly mac dre was gettin more love than he was from his own hometown.

but like you said, it could be just gossip/rumors but obviously someone thought there was some type of connection between fat tone and this.

last seen i actually seen on the mac is when sfpd raided the spot he was at and arrested him, never really followed up.

Apr 10, 2006
hahahah it is not that close to my house.

i almost went a month ago but we went someplace else.

miss their chicken and fries.

ooooooooooooooo

and the biscuits

maaayne dammit its 3 am and i know they closed and im savin my money for the saigon concert​

May 30, 2006
well maybe fat tone got the bizz for not watching mac dres back properly while he out in his area.
Did he suppose 2 have Dre's back? I'm sure Dre had his own entourage.

And rumors/gossip & the media plays a big part in this. I wouldn't of suspected Tones death to be connected if it wasn't for that.

I don't have the entire low down but I did hear that Fat Tone had a pretty bad rep in KC.

Apr 13, 2005
FREE MAC MINISTER

Mac Minister is currently in a Las Vegas Correctional Facility awaiting his verdict on charges of double homicide. He maintains his innocence in the murders of Tony “Fat Tone” Watkins and Jermaine “Cowboy” Akins.
Says he was suppose to go to trial sept 11,2007...But they prolly STILL gathering evidence and information as we speak...
-------------------------------------------------------
this info been posted before...but yall be askin...it also easier to just do a google search...

What has been going through your mind before the trial?
I’ve been doing a little mental gymnastics and physical workouts so, you know, I’m kind of focused on freedom. Freedom is on my mind, you know, winning. God blessed me. I feel like God is with me all the way. Every step that is made has been with the blessings of God.

What’s a typical day like for you locked up?
You probably can never endure the emotional mathematics that an innocent man has to go through on a daily basis of being incarcerated. Being in an environment where someone is telling you what to do is like slavery. So I gotta just deal with it, you know? It’s just letting me know that this is not the place for me.

You’ve maintained your innocence. Why do you think you got hemmed up?
The charge is double homicide. I feel like they’re just targeting me because of my relationships in the rap game. And they’re trying to make it look like a bigger war is jumping off, but it’s nothing of the sort. They do this **** all the time, though. They find a Black man they can target. If you live good, they gon’ target him and try to bump up the charges. I’m not really worried about it.

How did you feel when you found out you were on America’s Most Wanted?
When I [first] heard about the ****, because of the fact that I know that I’m innocent, [I thought], They’re doing all this extraordinary **** to expose me to the people. In the rap world, that’s what they want to do. They want to exploit you. But in the criminal justice system, it’s against the law to exploit you. So really, they just rushed the judgment. From the day it happened, the next day, I was on the news, all over the Internet. They just rushed the judgment, that’s all.

Did you have a relationship with Mac Dre? Were you guys homies?
See, that’s another thing they trying to put on me. Me and dude was never really associated, affiliated like that. I knew who he was and whatnot. And if anybody want to recall, I was jumped at the Source Awards by E-40 and them, and they from Vallejo. The **** don’t really connect. They trying to make it connect, but all dots are going to connect in the right [way] for me when I get to court. They just trying to make that **** into something that it wasn’t.

How is your relationship with E-40 now, six years after your altercation at the Source Awards?
You know what? I can never get past that, because I ain’t never been in a business where someone can put their hands and feet on me and feel like we could be cool. We just can’t do it like that. You gotta meet me man to man. After we do that, then we could sit at the table and let bygones be bygones. But [at] this juncture in the game, I’m still pissed off to the highest point of testivity. *****, you done jumped on me nationwide. Then we had small talk on the phone, we supposed to have met up. I feel like he probably one of the happiest *****s in the world that I’m incarcerated because we was supposed to put the gloves on.

What’s the most important message you want to convey with the new album?
My most important message is that people need to stop snitching. Stop that ****. That’s a terrible thing to be: a mutha****in’ informant.

Do you feel like that’s what put you in the position you’re in now?
A snitch will do anything to get by. They come with false information. They pathological, psychological, habitual liars. Then they got these mutha****as in jail that‘s jailhouse informants [who] you gotta be careful around. People will come stand by you, listen, hear a little something and then rat on you. It’s a dirty game.

I was raised by my grandparents and I had a real strict raising. My grandpa was real thorough and he didn’t play that tattle-telling ****. That’s always been a rule of mine. I tell my lil’ nephews right now: If a ***** knocked you off for snitching, you ain’t gotta never worry about me getting in your business because you done signed an affidavit and took the stand. You done told on the next man. I can’t be a part of that, ’cause that means I’m condoning you snitching.

Now the reason why me and [E-40] can never be straight is because 40 lied to the world. He told the mutha****as that I came to the Source Awards and snatched his chain. That **** was felonious. That’s a mutha****in’ lie. That’s a straight-up lie. He never cleared that up. The reason why me and 40 never really got along [was] because 40 reneged on a deal. When I first got on The Hall of Game, 40 said, “How much money you want?” I said, “I don’t want no money, I want you to introduce me to ’Pac and Snoop.” He never did that. He lied to me. He said, “I’ll take you them, man, they’ll **** with you. Yeah man, they gon’ love the **** you do.”

And then, he got on a song with Too $hort [1996’s “Rappers’ Ball”] and he dissected my game. He took my verse, he talkin’ bout, [“I keep a briefcase full of game, while y’all be ear-hustlin/Ain’t no paperback pimp playboy, we ain’t struggling”]. That’s when we first fell out. Right then, when he Spongebobbed me like that. He been Spongebobbin’ me like a mutha****a for the game, and he never gave me no credit. Then the ***** was always trying to say **** about my ***** Snoop. Some of Snoop dialogue or whatever. How can you say something about the Doggfather, a ***** that’s a West Coast legend? I went over there and pulled a lot of game on The Dogg, just like The Dogg done pulled a lot of game on me.

So it was like, *****, you tryin’ to say **** about this mutha****a, [when] you suckin’ up my game and you ain’t givin’ me any credit. Then you lied to the nation. You told the whole country that I snatched your chain. Tell the truth, *****! They was jealous because I was in the front of the Source Awards and Snoop had the number one album of the year, The Last Meal. And I was on the Eastsidaz album and I was on Doggy’s Angels. And I was on the Bad Azz album Personal Business. And all this with Snoop Dogg production. He was executive of all this **** except the last one with Master P. I’m at the Source Awards with Cash Money, and I’m at the front. And the world is really ’bout to really get exposed to the Bay Area ***** with the game. And a lot of people already knew who I was. He was trying to put a stop to that. That’s what that **** was about.

If you’re found innocent of all the charges, what’s the first step to move on and focus on your music career?
First thing I wanna do is put my gloves on with E-40 so I can put that **** behind me, because that’s in me. That’s just some **** that I just can’t sleep with. I feel all right, then I wake up and that **** be on my mind. And then I wanna network with the Bay with all the relationships that I got. I wanna take some of the artists and start connecting and get this Bay Area thing really poppin’.

Who are you looking forward to connecting with?
Well, I got this young artist named D Lil’. He’s a block runner. He’s from New Orleans. Really young *****, and his mackin’ is impeccable. His whole rhetorical skills is incredible. I want to bring him to the table. I want bring San Quinn, Messy Marv. I want to take these cats and be their spokesperson.

What do you want your fans to know at this very moment?
I want them to know that I’m solid. I’m stand up. No matter what the outcome, I’ma keep me solid. I feel like I’m God’s gift to the game and I will be out there on those streets. This is just a stage that I got to go through to get where I want to be. And then I’m good. I’m focused. Don’t worry ‘bout me. I’m stress-free. There’s no need to stress, it’s only a test!
--------------------------------------
The first time I met him, was when Ruckus Magazine interviewed Quinn and he was hiding out at studio in San Mateo. All of this was clandestine at the time, and Quinn kept telling me how utterly down low it was for us to be even seeing him. But he told me that this nigga was an OG from the Fillmore and that he was family. We snapped some pics knowing that it would be a wrap for him sometime soon, although I didn't really know what for at the time. We just smoked a fat spliff together and I remember he was kinda shook.

I would be too. Later on, I found out that he got hemmed up on a charge for retaliating for Mac Dre's murder in Kansas City. Apparently, he's charged with the murder of Fat Tone and Cowboy Akins, which is weird because Mac Dre is from Vallejo, and normally city niggas don't get involved outside their set like that.

Regardless, we'll get to the bottom of this. His trial is on September 11th and hopefully by then I'll be all tanned up from my excursion to So Cal.
-------------------------------------
Now I'm doing a story on Mac Minister. But what I really hate is the unfounded tearing down of communities that need to be eating together. We all hungry!

In fact, I'm trying to keep nigga's names in people's mouth so people can know that we AIN'T PLAYIN out here! And it ain't on no bullshit opinion tip. In fact, it is against the rules for journalists to even have an opinion.

So I hope that somewhere, in those different accounts of truth I help reveal, there is a universal one. Mac Minister says he's innocent, yet he's behind bars. Mac Dre died because of drama. Something's got to give.