Water Pistol Pete Jr....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
You guys check out jalen rose calling out skip bayless? Hilarious! Not sure if there's a thread already...but what do you guys think of the debate they had? Who do you agree with? Share your thoughts, I find the topic very interesting.

And if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It's on YouTube.

Jan 12, 2006
I was a fan of skip bayless mainly because he is one of the few cats who has been calling out lebron prior to going to the heat. He was one of the few media members not on Lebron's nuts. Now back to the Jalen incident, Jalen put skip in his place, I think it was a bitch move that Skip took up an entire show and needed Stepehen A to come to his aid just to explain a tweet. He got caught lying and lost a lot of credibility with his followers, not that it means much to most people but clearly it did to skip. Jalen touched on so many valid points, like Skip using his bias views on a national platform to shit on a lot of athletes. At the end of the day Skip is the boss of First Take and clearly everyone on their are his puppets. You can tell he has become that popular on ESPN, so of course none of his colleagues are going to step up to him unless they want to get black balled from Bristol. IMO skip has to much control of that show but i guess he's earned it due to the audience he draws. First Take used to be a dope show with good discussions, now it's become the Skip "The Troll" Bayless show.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
[video=youtube;xS9QJ8SKtZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS9QJ8SKtZw[/video]

Here's the video, since the Original poster didn't think it was that importnant to post it. I had no clue what you were talking about.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
From what I gather, Skip Bayless tweeted that he was like Pistol Peete in high school or some shit. Jalen Rose called him out on only averaging a point a game his senior year. Skip Bayless was sad about Jalen Rose calling him out. But this shit happened like 2 weeks ago, why make a thread now?

Oct 11, 2009
THAT SHIT'S HELLA FUNNY... SKIP WANNA CALL PEOPLE OUT AND SHIT BUT ON HIS BEST DAY HE COULDN'T HANG WITH ANY OF THEM... SOMEONE FINALLY PULLS HIS HOE CARD AND HE NEEDS SCREAMIN A. SMITH TO HAVE HIS BACK... SKIP IS THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW OF THATS MADE A LUCRATIVE CAREER OUT OF HATING...

Jan 12, 2006
this is what started it all.

Look at the look on Skip's face = Priceless

LOL @ skip saying "We will adress that later, then he proceeds to not talk about it until the next day.

[video=youtube;_RjirSPGjJw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_RjirSPGjJw[/video]

Feb 10, 2006
shit was hilarious when i saw it on espn...fucc skip n stephen a. smith too and why do they have these football muhfuccaz talkin bout basketball? sticc to your guns and talk about the sport you played, and let the former players talk about what they know and love.

Jul 5, 2009
You guys check out jalen rose calling out skip bayless? Hilarious! Not sure if there's a thread already...but what do you guys think of the debate they had? Who do you agree with? Share your thoughts, I find the topic very interesting.

And if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It's on YouTube.
I posted this a lil while ago. I damn near felt bad for Skip but then I came to my senses.