Watching T.V. last night... (Tech Related)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
...and I saw a commercial about a "Rolling Stones" intern typa reality series where they are trying to get interviews with musicians like Snoop, Ludacris and others trying to win a job as an editor for a year with Rolling Stones mag, and one of them were trying to interview Tech. It was a split second when I saw it, but I think the show looked prety good. Anyone know anything about this???

Sep 7, 2004
I'M FROM ROLLING STONE
The new reality show on MTV

The series, made its debut on January 7th at 10PM for a ten-episode run. The six contestants were chosen from a pool of several thousand applicants. They spent this past summer fielding writing assignments from Rolling Stone's editors - including artist profiles, political coverage and event reviews. Some of the artists that turn up in the series include Ghostface Killah, George Clinton, Tech N9ne, We Are Scientists, The Roots and Band or Horses.

MTV's press release on the show was good enough to characterize each of the contestants for easy consumption. We've got the baby - a 19 year-old indie rocker with the right musical sensibility but not the confidence to make it in the big city. The hip-hopper who wants to bring 'hood to Rolling Stone. The Aussie party boy with the right attitude but zero skills. The over-confident slam poet, and the ringer - he's got the skills to pay the bills, but a bad-boy streak that could doom him from the start.

Tech N9ne appears live on stage in Denmark as part of the Rosklide festival in
an episode that airs January 28th at 10pm EST
The teaser for that episode airs January 26th at 4:30pm EST

Check the link for more info
MTV-I'M FROM ROLLING STONE

Feb 9, 2006
Not to be off topic but I was watching TV 2 nights ago and the Yukmouth video for "still Ballin" came on MTV Jamns in which Tech is shown twice. This is the 2nd time Ive seen Tech in a video on MTV. Back in the summer I caught the video for The wake Up Show Anthem on MTV Jamns.

Dec 10, 2005
na, i swear i've seen some Regime shit on there. i remeber thinkin "damn those Regime coats are fresh as fuck." then a couple weeks learnin about regime n yuk and wuz like..thats kool as fuck.