WATCH THE TAPE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
What is there to explain?
I believe Skull&Bones is just a "secret" club for rich people, I don't buy into the New World Order thing, Alex Jones is my favourite tinfoil nut though.

Oct 26, 2002
Formaldehyde Rx said:
Wow your really smart "donfukintay" is that supposed to be itaian? So what is the old boys oil I mean owl club "really" all about?
I'm really smart......and water is really wet.. thank you for stating the obvious....why do people always butt into shit when no one is talking to them....is that your boyfreind or what??...... as for my name i introduce myself as dontemothafuckingjohnson but it will not fit ....as for the "itaian" I don't know if it's supposed to be itaian because I dont knwo what "Itaian" is........... I will leave it for you to find out what skull and bones and or the bohemian grove is....there is only a million websites and books out on it ...since we are asking dumb questions...formaldehyde rx is that the scientific name for whale shit???wow you put alot of thought into your screen name now did't you???Don't worry one day you will be as smart as I was when I was in the fourth grade and I'm not making no promises but one day you might, and I said might, be able to type more then three letters per minute but don't hold me to that ok?.....ok..........keep practicing i will say no more because here we were talking about big shit and here comes your dumb ass asking questions that have nothing to do with anything.. pointless like a circle.....why can't your slow ass just state your opinion like an adult........my bad that was a pointless question...here I go.....you know what just for that, I'm not going to babysit you anymore I know you look up to me but enough is enough captin whale shit....and I thought they stopped letting you use the computer because it gets frustrating and you have panic attacks....

Sep 28, 2002
donfuckintay said:
I'm really smart......and water is really wet.. thank you for stating the obvious....why do people always butt into shit when no one is talking to them....is that your boyfreind or what??...... as for my name i introduce myself as dontemothafuckingjohnson but it will not fit ....as for the "itaian" I don't know if it's supposed to be itaian because I dont knwo what "Itaian" is........... I will leave it for you to find out what skull and bones and or the bohemian grove is....there is only a million websites and books out on it ...since we are asking dumb questions...formaldehyde rx is that the scientific name for whale shit???wow you put alot of thought into your screen name now did't you???Don't worry one day you will be as smart as I was when I was in the fourth grade and I'm not making no promises but one day you might, and I said might, be able to type more then three letters per minute but don't hold me to that ok?.....ok..........keep practicing i will say no more because here we were talking about big shit and here comes your dumb ass asking questions that have nothing to do with anything.. pointless like a circle.....why can't your slow ass just state your opinion like an adult........my bad that was a pointless question...here I go.....you know what just for that, I'm not going to babysit you anymore I know you look up to me but enough is enough captin whale shit....and I thought they stopped letting you use the computer because it gets frustrating and you have panic attacks....
Well as long as your not making "no promises" about my intelect can I ask you to make a promise not to post anymore ancient videos that have been viewed and reposted a million times lil' donnie johnson?

Your a tool and the cyclical point of my post is and was you don't know shit and try to gleen admiration from others by pretending to posess insight into topics that have already been laid to rest.

Mar 18, 2003
Droopy Eye said:
What is there to explain?
I believe Skull&Bones is just a "secret" club for rich people, I don't buy into the New World Order thing, Alex Jones is my favourite tinfoil nut though.
The Skull & Bones is a gateway drug dude... it leads to other, more serious and harmful drugs. Do the Skull & Bones have any impact on our society? Probably not, but if anything, look at it like a bootcamp for larger "secret" clubs for rich people, like the council on foreign relations and trilateral commission. Think about it, both candidates for this years presidential elections are/were both members of this "secret" club for rich people. Hmmmmm.

Oct 26, 2002
Formaldehyde Rx said:
Well as long as your not making "no promises" about my intelect can I ask you to make a promise not to post anymore ancient videos that have been viewed and reposted a million times lil' donnie johnson?

Your a tool and the cyclical point of my post is and was you don't know shit and try to gleen admiration from others by pretending to posess insight into topics that have already been laid to rest.
:mad: I DON'T KNOW SHIT....YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT....NOW SEE HOW EASY THAT WAS??I DON'T SEE YOU TYPING EVERYTHING YOU KNOW SO THAT MEANS YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT....SEE HOW STUPID THAT SOUNDS??ok.....wheeeeew.......INEVER SAID I KNEW EVERYTHING I DIDN'T EVEN SAY I KNEW ALOT SO WHEN YOU said ADMIRATION, THE ONLY REASON THAT I CAN THINK OF YOU EVEN PUTTING THAT IN ANYWHERE IS BECAUSE I SAID YOU LOOK UP TO ME .I ONLY SAID THAT B-CUZ YOU WERE BEING SARCASTIC SO I WAS PLAYING YOUR GAME DUMMIE...THINK ABOUT WHAT THE PERSON SAID TO MAKE ME SAY HE NEW NOTHING BOUT SKULL AND BONES....HE SAID THE TAPE WAS GAY AS HELL NO THE TAPE IS NOT GAY AS HELL....THE TAPE IS AFFECTING EVERYONE'S LIFE ..... SO I GOT AT HIM ABOUT THAT.HERE COME YOUR IGNORANT ASS STARTING AN ARGUMENT ABOUT NOTHING TRYNA HAVE A KNOWLEGE CONTEST LIKE YOU ARE CHECKIN SOME1 OR SOMETHING...IM A GROWN ASS MAN DOG......I KNOW ENOUGH TO SAY WHEN YOU MENTIONED OWLS THAT YOU WERE TALKIN ABOUT THE GROVE. ACCUALLY I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS ABOUT HOW MUCH I KNOW ABOUT WHAT...FUK YOUR INTELEC I DON'T GIVE A FUK ABOUT YOUR INTELLECT YOU CAN STRAP THAT SHIT TO A ROCKET AND BLOW IT UP FOR ALL I CARE.... I AM GLAD THAT IT IS AN ANCEINT POST AND PEOPLE KNoW ABOUT IT...BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT HAD BEEN POSTED B4 IF THAT WAS THE CASE I COULD HAVE BEEN SENT A NOTE SAYING SO AND THEY COULD HAVE DELETED THAT POST...NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY I STILL KNOW OF THE SKULL AND BONES AND NOTHING YOU SAY CAN PROVE ME WRONG OR UNLEARN MY KNOWLEGE OF ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING ..I DON'T NEED TO SIT HERE ALL NIGHT TYPING EVERYTHING I KNOW TO PROVE YOU WRONG ....YOU?? ....WHO IN THE FUK ARE YOU TO BE PROVING MYSELF TO?? I WILL ALWAYS DISCUSS IDEAS ABOUT DEEP SHIT WITH PEOPLE I KNOW AND GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT THIS SHADY GOVERNMENT AS BEST I CAN....I AINT TYPING anyMORE RESPONSES BECAUSE I'M TOO GOOD TO DEBATE ABOUT WHO KNOWS MORE AND IF I WANT ANOTHER GROWN ASS MAN TO ADMIRE ME...ITS NOT WORTH MY ENERGY....BE COO.... :cool: oh yea "no promises" don't you mean any promises?? you can't even speak strait and you are geeting on me about anything???...i feel like i'm explaining myself to a retard.......LOL don't start with me LMAO telll me whhere i tried to "gleeeeeeen" i won't responed regauuuuurdless but i gotta hear this....next time think before you type be easy....