Watch Out 4 This THIEF!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Reggie Like said:
these are my new tees. my old ones can be found here www.soilclothing.com/shop

I seen those but i dont fall into that demographic considering im not from the bay and i'm allergic to hyphy and yadididas

Design some more drug/gun/rap related shirts and ima get um all

I would get the theif but i dont fuck with white tees.

just to show you i mean business ima buy some shirts tonight, and if you pm me a better promotional code ill buy alot of um cause 10% dont even cover that 5$ s & h per shirt just up here to lil ole OR

Aug 7, 2003
LISICKI said:
I seen those but i dont fall into that demographic considering im not from the bay and i'm allergic to hyphy and yadididas

Design some more drug/gun/rap related shirts and ima get um all

I would get the theif but i dont fuck with white tees.

just to show you i mean business ima buy some shirts tonight, and if you pm me a better promotional code ill buy alot of um cause 10% dont even cover that 5$ s & h per shirt just up here to lil ole OR
what a picky ass little hoe. like the shirt says supply and demand. you keep wanting more and more. then the prices should just keep going up and up. but you want more and less price.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
hella_numb said:
what a picky ass little hoe. like the shirt says supply and demand. you keep wanting more and more. then the prices should just keep going up and up. but you want more and less price.
you know alot about the dope game folks

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
oh yeah folks my bad i forgot to tell you to eat a dick for that picky lil ho comment

btw hella_dumb how many shirts did you order?