Wat song wud u like 2 hear on the streat team music player?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
the reason diablo always writes the most random shit is because he can't read english. His shitty grammar is from translators

May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
so liek wat about im workin on it dosent make cents...? meh wat eve idgaf , it wil lget better look when my ass gets a job, but aint o store lookin to hire my ass, jsut tryin to promote ya know
Okay well, let's have a look here. You've been doing all of the flyers and bullshit by yourself right? So what is so difficult with downloading a program and doing some tutorials online? You don't have to have money to do shit on your own. I have a feeling you'd hire some lame-ass wannabe graphic designer anyways. :ermm:

May 26, 2007
Okay well, let's have a look here. You've been doing all of the flyers and bullshit by yourself right? So what is so difficult with downloading a program and doing some tutorials online? You don't have to have money to do shit on your own. I have a feeling you'd hire some lame-ass wannabe graphic designer anyways. :ermm:
Dear god what a raging cunt!

Sep 28, 2009
right ur tellin me RZ, its all good mang lifes full of haters, i think ill live with knowing some 1 hating on shit... i feel liek a fuckin teenager talkin shit through a computer shits wak

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
i wanna put my tounge in your ass

- king of horrorcore