Wassup with Lil' Keke and Mad Max?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2003
4 THE RECORD IT'S LIL KI & WE TALK EVERYDAY..HE'S IN THE O..MAX IS IN L.A....BOTH ARE SUPER TALENTED BUT THEY HAVE NEVER GOT NO BREAD OUT THE GAME...THEY BOTH HAVE SOLO ALBUMS DONE BUT THERE HAVEN'T BEEN ANY DEALS SO....YOU KNOW THE REST..ME & ALL MY NIGS ARE SITTIN ON ALOT OF GOOD MUSIC BUT RIGHT NOW EVERYBODY IS JUST TRYING 2 PAY THEY BILLS SO IT'S HUSTLE FIRST THEN MUSIC..WHEN SOMETHING COMES THRU THEY'LL BE READY BUT THEY GOT DICCED BY SOUTHWEST ON THERE LAST ALBUM..MY NIGGA PHATS BOSSI GOT A SUPERHOT ALBUM BUT HE'S ON THE BACCBURNER ON A FAULTY LABEL..MAN SOMETHING NEEDS 2 CRACC..

Jan 24, 2003
what needs to cracc, what is it thats keepin cds in the oven, is it the distribution, the label, what is it cause if i could get something crakin then let me know, cause my nigga is about to touch some major skrill. we might be able to do somethng.

Feb 17, 2003
IT AIN'T EVEN THE MONEY REALLY..I'VE RAN THRU PLENTY OF BREAD..WE ALL HAVE..IT'S LIKE SOME ILLUMINATI SHIT OUT HERE IN CALI..I GUESS WE ARE BLACCBALLED RIGHT NOW...I'VE BEEN BACC THAT WAY 2 BUT IT JUST SEEMS LIKE IN EVERY STATE YOU GOT THE CORPORATES THEN YOU GOT THE HOODS & BASICALLY THE SYSTEM IS KEEPIN US LOCCED IN ONE PLACE SO WE CAN'T EXPAND

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
^^

Yea I hear you.
Regime is my fav group, when Max, Ki and Phats left ... it just aint seem right.
But ... Gonzoe is back with them and Yuk was pissed off as hell at him. That was some real personal shit. So if they can resolve shit, maybe Ki, Yuk, Phats and Max can.
Yuk just need to establish himself a lil more and then put out his artists. Cuz I know that Max signed to Smoke-A-Lot Records in 1996 and he was gonna be Yuk's next project but never dropped. I can see how that's frustrating.

ArtistDirect is fools. Phats is one of the dopest in the game. The industry is rly startin to piss me off and Im just a fan, I cant even image how angry yall artists must be.

Ki and Max still roaddogs? Cuz I heard them two was best friends.

Aug 26, 2002
www.outlawrecordz.net
yea

Chronic..real talk there..i feel ya...

yeah Phatz is great artists and need to get major in this game...

the same with MAX & KI..their Regime album was tite..and the best tracks was the ONES wit Killa Tay..fo real...

Regime is a dope group and much talented personality....

peace yall...

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
^^
Hell yea. I remember niggaz sayin it was a wack album but I scooped it up and loved it. They slipped on some tracks but over-all they got some dope tracks.

Bo Loco goes loco on Regime Thugg Lordz.
Yea I was feelin Watcha Gonna Do and Big Shit with Tay to the fullest