wasn't Mitchy's USS suppose to drop back in march??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
who is you cuzz, crip van winkle? what rock you climb out from? nah Im just fuckin with you,but you right He is waiting for the right deal, but he is still makin moves,Mark my words he will make it, he has a hard work ethic,and its about to pay off

Aug 15, 2002
im a mitch fan and you can look at all my posts or my cd collection for proof but im not anticipating this like i was this time last year...dont get me wrong im buying it the day it drops but its not even in my head like it used to be

May 10, 2002
Thats sorry to many fucken push backs, luckily i listen to a lot of rappers or i be frustrated as fuck on waiting for shit like this to come out. Then mafuckas wonder why theres so albums downloaded everyday.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i'm a Mitch fan, but I lost interest...after all those lackluster SAS shits, I dont even keep up with it anymore....Hope it's still heated when it drops for all the cats anticipatin it

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
IM NOT IN IT JUST 2 SAY I GOT A RECORD OUT.IF I WOULD HAVE DROP THE ALBUM ON TIME,IT FOR SURE WOULDNT HAVE THE WINGS IT WILL HAVE THROUGH THE NEW SITUATION.DJ MUGGS IS MAKIN ME 5 NEW BEATS FOR THE ALBUM.HE REALLY WANTED TO PUT HIS HANDS ON IT SINCE IT'S COMIN OUT ON HIS NEW LABEL.IM ALREADY STARTIN PROMO(FREE SHOWS AND ALL)I DID L.A. LAST NIGHT,ME BIG WY,G.MALONE SCIPIO,AND MORE.I'LL BE ON 98.9 FOR A FEW HOURS WEDNESDAY.I'LL BE ON SHADY45 WITH FELLI FELL TOMORROW.WE ARE LOOKING AT FEB BE PATIENT YALL,IT'S HARD FOR A WEST COAST NIGGA RITE NOW.