Wasn't Cellski supposed to be on the lil flip?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
No where to be found on this album. Maybe he talkin in the back of a track or somethin I dunno. Lil Flip had a nice line about frisco and the bay but thats bout it...

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
On the track "Bounce" he does say:
"I blow that haze nigga/
I be in frisco, fucking with them bay niggas/
them niggas bump screw/
and they will jump you/
they pick me up from the airport with pumps too/"

Sep 19, 2003
StickyGreen said:
is that whole album sick though?
It's pretty tight... but some of his lyrics sound too much like his freestyles. I don't mind some-what similar lyrics, but when you've been bumping his freestyles, then hear the actual album he's put out, you'll understand what I mean. But then again, if you haven't been hearing his freestyles like I have, and you're new to these Flip lyrics, you'll probably like that shit. Other than that, I think the beats are dope, and Lil Flip is blowing the South up off this shit.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'm feelin Flip, one of the few mainstream cats that I'll go out and buy their album

Dec 7, 2003
i would have picked it up if cellski was on it, he would have increased sales for the album here in the bay, and it wouldnt have hurt sales no where else. ill just save my $ and burn that shit!

May 10, 2002
ITS FUNNY CELLSKI WAS SAYEN ALL THAT SHIT ON HERE THAT HE WOULD BE ALL OVER FLIPS ALBUM NOT JUST ONE TRACK, LOOKS LIKE HIS ONLY CHANCE TO BLOW IS GETTING SLIM TO NONE, THE ONLY WAY HED POSSIBLY GET RECOGNIZED IS IF HES ON A MAJOR RELEASE FUCK A MIXTAPE!!!!

AND AS OF RIGHT NOW C-BO HAS BEEN ON MORE TRACKS WITH FLIP THEN CELLSKI HAS AND THATS SUPPOSE TO BE CELLSKIS BOY.

Apr 25, 2002
jaime trago said:
i would have picked it up if cellski was on it, he would have increased sales for the album here in the bay, and it wouldnt have hurt sales no where else. ill just save my $ and burn that shit!

even if cellski aint on it, i'd still swoop on this shit just cuz flip be fuckin wit cell!

May 10, 2002
^^^ CELLSKI IS A BETTER RAPPER, I REALLY DONT SEE THE BIG RAVE ABOUT FLIP, SOME OF THE STUFF IVE HEARD FROM SOUNDS LIKE A JOKE AND HES JUST FUCKEN AROUND BUT HES SERIOUS,

FLIPS SHIT BE SOUNDING LIKE STRAIGHT NURSERY RYHMES SING ALONG TYPE SHIT FOR REAL, HES GOT SOME OF THE MOST BASIC FLOWS IVE HEARD IN MY LIFE.