was there a show on saturday??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
You talkin' about the RUN-DMC & Biz Markie show at NAF that we were supposed to be performing at?

It was cancelled......oops....."rescheduled" because RUN-DMC was double booked for the same day in Florida......except the payoff was alot nicer......so they went there instead. I was told it's supposed to go down still.......but who knows when??? Nobody tells me shit.......I gotta hit the promoters up to find out what's really. They should be callin' me!

May 2, 2002
www.emeraldcityrecordz.com
My partner had paid there manager a deposit for that same night at the showbox,then called him three weeks before and told him he breeched the contract.....smells kind of fishy.....

D- if you talk to the promoter about a reschedule see whats up wit doing that crytical dividenz track?

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Do it....all these "big name" acts are just a waste anyways.....we all know what the people REALLY wanna see.....shit like Jus Family, Bow Wow, Emerald, and SLR all performing in the same night!!!!! Even yours truly would show up for that one :eek: