Was Ill Bill pushed back?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
at the show yesterday while he was on stage Slaine kept saying look out for the hour of reprisal dropping in august...just wondering if anyone has heard if it was delayed...other then killer its the album im looking forward to the most

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It's true, as far as I can tell. The album itself was supposed to come out in October, but they waited for a distribution deal to fall into place. Which is where we're at now.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That's correct. Strange picked him up around October. They're probably finalizing the tracks or waiting on a better verse from a featured artist. Your guess is as good as mine.

Feb 17, 2008
The ILL BILL allbum is now tentatively scheduled for August 26th on Uncle Howie Records/Strange Music. Normal business stuff prevented the original release date(s) from holding up, but trust me - the album is ridiculous!!! Worth the wait. Look for headlining dates this Summer.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
The ILL BILL allbum is now tentatively scheduled for August 26th on Uncle Howie Records/Strange Music. Normal business stuff prevented the original release date(s) from holding up, but trust me - the album is ridiculous!!! Worth the wait. Look for headlining dates this Summer.

So damn near a year after it's OG release date, huh? Yea it's gonna be worth it, but still... :(

Sep 4, 2006
Who are you? No disrespect, just asking.