was "back 2 my mission" khayree's tightest beat?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
SOAK::GAME said:
i whole-heartedly disagree

if you ask me, ghetto theme, sellin them thangs as usual, elevate your game, bubble, lets get a telly, definition of a hustla, etc... where all better

ya i forgot about "sellin them thangs as usual",that is a peice of art.it's just everytime i hear "back 2 my mission",that shit put's me on a whole nother level :classic: :x

Sep 27, 2004
Back 2 My Mission is my favorite Mac Dre song. That beat is crazy and I had to listen to it 20 times in a row when I first heard it. I couldn't get that shit out of my head for days; definitely a classic but Khayree has so many tight beats it would be impossible to come to a consensus on his best one.

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
i whole-heartedly disagree

if you ask me, ghetto theme, sellin them thangs as usual, elevate your game, bubble, lets get a telly, definition of a hustla, etc... where all better
I agree totally no doubt........

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^yea that shit is heat i remember when i first heard that song on teh tape i rewound it over and over then i didnt have the cd for years and found teh song on constant drama i think and played it over and over again then soon after illegal business re dropped......classic shit for sure