warriros vs spurs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
Yeah man it's been a very disappointing season thus far despite being 2nd in the Pacific division. We're just one game above 500 and we've been blown out by every playoff team, I mean blown the fuck out. And we barely beat the weak teams, c'mon wtf is going on. Only highlight of tonight's game was Ike Diogu's impressive debut.

What do y'all think about a trade for KG to become a Warrior? I'll trade: Foyle, Murph, Fisher, Taft, Dunleavy, maybe even Baron if we get Hudson. Then the warriors would serious be NBA playoff competitors for the title. I really don't see the W's doing shit this season, nor the next season. If we get to the playoffs, we won't be doing shit, hope I'm wrong though.

Sep 18, 2002
yea i went to the game and it was very disappointing...the spurs made something like 18 of their first 23 shots...they were on fire most of the game..still early in the season tho...dunleavy needs to get traded...

May 15, 2002
Baron is tenative...he knows the next the step could be his last

if baron was healthy he would be dipping on people but he isn't. He's not a factor if he's not playing all out and reckless. Bad sign that he had nagging injuries early in the season, warriors are the same ole same ole if baron is playing half ass.

They need to get into the race for Garnett, sucks that frenchy got hurt cause he was a chip to trade.

Richardson and Murphy are the biggest chips right now to trade - putting up good numbers with affordable contracts. I love them both but mully was a genius to get them into tradeable contracts.

And to you dunleavely haters, he's also into a tradeable contract, same with foyle. Maybe not this year, but next or the year after. Remember Jon Konkack? pretty stupid when he was signed for those numbers but couple years later, it was before its time.

Don't think the Knicks are the only team with the cap flexability for Garnett

Apr 25, 2002
Warriors steal the fuckin game in Utah!
From down 18 all the way back in the 2nd half and take the lead with under 1 minute in the 4th. Fisher came through in the cluth hitting a 3 after 2 missed Davis free throws to take the final lead..what a game

Apr 1, 2002
3VID3NC3 said:
Warriors steal the fuckin game in Utah!
From down 18 all the way back in the 2nd half and take the lead with under 1 minute in the 4th. Fisher came through in the cluth hitting a 3 after 2 missed Davis free throws to take the final lead..what a game
Yup, all made possible when Monty substituted Cheaney for Murph. Cheaney got that offensive board and made that all possible.

Apr 25, 2002
reza said:
^ yup like fitzgerald said....their best game of the short year.
Definetly not their best game this year but its the biggest win considering the circumstances..They played horrible in the first half but slowly climbed back in the game in the 4th. Alot of guys came through in the cluth including Dunleavy..these guy got alot of heart, this game was the exact opposite of what Warrior fans have been seeing for the last 10 years..