Warriors reject trade offer for Monta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
What, they think because Monta is from Memphis they can offer that? Hometown player..
Monta is from mississippi.....whered u hear that hes from memphis? he has some ties to a couple players on the grizzlies, like hes good friends with Rudy Gay, but hes from Miss.

also, that report says the "deal was not discussed recently." i wonder how long ago it was. as much as i love monta i wouldnt be heartbroken if this had happened. i think its good the dubs didnt take it, but there have been worse trade offers

Jan 5, 2006
Monta is from mississippi.....whered u hear that hes from memphis? he has some ties to a couple players on the grizzlies, like hes good friends with Rudy Gay, but hes from Miss.

also, that report says the "deal was not discussed recently." i wonder how long ago it was. as much as i love monta i wouldnt be heartbroken if this had happened. i think its good the dubs didnt take it, but there have been worse trade offers
Lol, whoops, i stand corrected. I for some reason thought he was from Memphis.

Jul 25, 2007
I don't even know y'all. I don't usually post chicks in my sigs but there is just something about that beezy. My boy told me Stephen curry's mom is hot so I googled "Stephen curry's mom pics" to see Wsup and that beezys pic came up like on page 2 or 3. LOL! If y'all find out, shit let me know.