Warriors on FSN tonite @ 10pm v.s. Lakers....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
azabuke looked like Nelly gave him the green light to score. O' Bryant and Biedrins are skinny as fuck but they can play. Hopefully they can gain some more pounds so they won't get punked by Boozer/Duncan as much. They still young too.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Buke is making a HUGE push for starting SG !! Bellinelli is gonna be good, but would be really good off the bench for scoring !!! T-Hud is a VET, and can shoot 3's and consistant at the free throw line. POB with 12 rebounds is huge, just needs to get more floor time !!! BAron is lookin like he wants the MVP award this year !!!

See you guys Oct 30th !!!!

May 15, 2002
Buke was more of a role p[layer off the bench last year and looked decent but watchin the games in summer league i believe he will be doin big thangs this year maybe not j-rich #'s but close...at the very least he will be very productive...i hear talk of bellineli being a mix of vinny delnegro,manu ginobli,and brent barry, all in one...they say he has all the making of being a real special player in the future but for now i see buke starting...starting line up is looking real tuff...im hoping biedrens could have even a better year then last year and the big dissapointment for me last night was pietres....he may end up being traded in the long run with the new guys we got i really dont see him fitting in...cant wait till the first home preseason on the 14th

Jun 22, 2003
man that shit felt weird without j-rich....team looks solid tho everybody fits together cant wait till the seson opener first part of the schedule is about to be a bitch