WARREN G NEW INTERVIEW !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2003
"Warren G spoke with us on the set of the Baby Ree Entertainment DVD/Mixtape! He told us a lil about what part he plays in the dvd. He lets us know some info on the 213 album and the next solo from Warren G.

Sup Man?

What's happening man?

Tell me what your doing here at the set of the Baby Ree DVD/Mixtape?

Awww, I'm here supporting Damion Young, Shade Sheist, N.U.N.E, Knocturnal, you know they shooting thangs. I'm here to do my role that they put me in this movie, so I'm just showing my support.

So what's your role in this movie?

Well, I'm a killer. I get my shoot on, ya know, I'm a rider in the movie, so I do what riders do. I'm also a ladies man in the movie, too. I got this pretty young thang and she's on the bed with me. Dancing, doing her thang, shaking her ta ta's, letting her rump shake, you know, I'm a player too.

I heard you guys are working on the 213 album. What's up with that?

Well, it's me, Snoop and Nate Dogg and we... It's well overdue. We really sat down and thought about it and was like 'we gotta give these people, you know what they want'. Everyone was requesting 213, so we came together and we had to do this man before thangs got outdated. We put our heads together, we working on it... The album is in-Fuckin-credible! Dr Dre, Warren G Productions. We got... Timbaland and them gonna do something for us. We are even gonna go to the trackmasters and get a track. I mean alot of producers are sending stuff in, but it's gonna be interesting. We gonna keep it that Chronic 2004.. 2003 the new Chronic, but it's 213. We got all our family that we worked with in the past.

Do you have a release date?

We're looking at November for the release. We working right now. We got like 30 songs so far. We just waiting to do our songs with the major producers now. Myself, Dr Dre, and the other names I named before.

What else have you been up to since your last release?

Well, I'm also working on my solo album at the same time. It's called "The G-Files". I'm gonna drop that right after the 213 record. It's not the same Warren G type of shit, ya know. I'm letting people hear my side of the story, ya know, I can't talk about Long Beach all day. I gotta go into my story. Everybody know where I'm from. I've been there, done that. Now it's time for them to know me as a person. I'm just gonna talk about the stuff I've been going thur out my career and shit I'm going through now and just let people feel Warren G, ya know.

Are you on tour or any shows you got coming up?

You guys might catch me on tour with Snoop and the Chili Peppers. Really 213, we got a tour planned around the time of the release of the album happens. We also got a DVD coming along with the album. We just pushing man, but you guys will see up on the road alot.

Any last comments to end the interview, I know you gotta get back to the scene.

I just wanna say the west coast in on the rise, so don't sleep! It's about ready to go down, that's coming from Warren G. That's the G-Funk family. Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Warren G, Dr Dre, ya know, Daz, Kurupt (that's still our homie, but he a part of that family, too), Rage, Jewell, ya know, RBX, DOC, it's on. We coming back! Don't get it twisted! Biotch! Suck ME!

Thanks man

Aight Dogg, I gotta go do this."