Warp Drive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
These Articles Have Been Resonating In My Mind And I Can't Believe No One Has Posted One.

Warp Factor: A Scientist Claims To On The Verge Of Faster-Than-Light-Travel
Warp Factor | Popular Science

How NASA Might Build It's Very First Warp Drive
How NASA might build its very first warp drive

One Question In Mind Is Don't We Have To Connect To Something Other Than Space? Another Where Is Time Lost, Do We Canonize Our Time Without Our People Left On The Planet, Because We Are Going To Be A Whole Lot Older Or Younger When We Get Back To Them?

The Topic Is Deep And Unexplored, It Will Take A Creative Mind And Say Some Sci-Fi.:devious:

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY

"Streaking Through Space, Light Is The Fastest Thing In The Universe" But I've Heard The Galaxies Move Faster. We Need A Faster Limit To Reach God, To Take Us Up To Heaven, "The Zion Space Program" Like Noah Had A Plan To Keep Going To Him When He Built The Arc. The Gates Of Heaven I Think Should Be The Destination Up In The Northern Constellation Of Leo. To Show God Man Had A Plan As Well As He And Prove To Him We Were Worthy To Faithfully Go Find Heaven.

I Know The Bible Says Heaven Is Inside Us But It Says The Destination In Space Also. The Gates Might Not Open And We Ought To Turn Around But Found Would Be Honor To It's My Kingdom God Gave His Children.

So Am I A Hypeness Of Maximum Warp Drive, Why Go To Another Planet To Do What We Have Done To This One?

Last edited: