::WARNING:: [ If you post here, PEEP ]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Tooper said:
fatal i don't got time to fight on the internet about sum punk ass shit i got in a real fight yesterday.like a know it all you'd prolly thought i got my ass beat but that was'nt the case.enough of the net drama.i don't come here for smart remarks.
then shut tha fuck up and stop bitching about everything.

Nov 14, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

there'z nobody on that list that's "a lot waccer" than you.
I wasnt just referring to the heads on that list, so aight if you say so. I aint gon' disrespect you cuz you the one of the few dudes on this board I seen that talk a lot, yet bacc up wit their lyrics. So whatever. ~`1`~

May 21, 2002
yo sicc wit it u get around in this board homie if i were u i'd close my mouth..but all in all i do agree that anyone can lose a battle..i seen rookies beat nobles and wut not..i think vets should be respected but not favored cuz of posts but of skill..

Nov 14, 2002
CURT B said:
yo sicc wit it u get around in this board homie if i were u i'd close my mouth..but all in all i do agree that anyone can lose a battle..i seen rookies beat nobles and wut not..i think vets should be respected but not favored cuz of posts but of skill..
Why you beefin nigga? Just cuz I said I didnt like ya shit? Search up every damn post I ever made, youll find I never once bragged about my skills or said anything remotely coccy. I havent battled yet, but I shown yall dude what I got in cyphers and a few other posts. If ya dont like my meterial then thats yo opinion and I respect it to the fullest. But like I said, dudes needta stop talkin and start rhymin.

Apr 25, 2002
fatal you could suck a fat dick for all i care.thinkin your all high and mighty like your nutt riders bitch i don't have any repect for you your a joke.oh internet norte superior.go flaunt your 14 niners jersey and your red laces and belt down in LA woof your shit down there.

Apr 25, 2002
wut are you trying to get across? wut doez any of this have to do with Norte or my affiliation? i never mentioned it, you're tha only jackass bringing it up you sorry bitch. either find sumthin worth sayin or dont say shit at all.

BTW tha only thing that'z really a JOKE around here iz your ability to flow. weak ass bitch with weak ass rhymez.

Apr 25, 2002
and your shit's tight huh?

oh norte 101 bitch!

over there arguen about the stupidest shit on woodies forum.

get up out the hood and flaunt your red raggin ass down where sum real surenos are sucka.i'm not talkin bout confused as northerners either.

quit speakin on the shit to vamps and leader.

i get off on it too.

the way yall actin hard tryena impress.

gather all your followers now i walk alone.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm not on that list but I've been around and can/have ripped most the folks on there. :)

Anyone know what ever happened to Foul Mouth, Beamatina, Cyrus fka DJHex, Mic B, All Hallowz Eve, Head Coach, YoungVicious?

Apr 25, 2002
Young vicious is bout to drop an album pretty soon on Street Level Recordz.. he left the flows forum....

Foul mouth... no idea... he alwyas post in BART

Beantina is Mic B.. not sure bout him... ask Tim C

Cyrus... who knows...

All hollow eves, post under a new name.... forgot it tho.. I think Bloody Korpse..

head Coach always post in siccness....

and yes Juan you've slipped my mind you've been here long time...

May 21, 2002
beamatina and mic b are the same person and he dont spit no more..he jus writes a lil and records every once in a while wit me and tim and shit..he got heat tho..

Apr 25, 2002
Tooper said:
get up out the hood and flaunt your red raggin ass down where sum real surenos are sucka.i'm not talkin bout confused as northerners either.
i have. do i seem dead to you?
keep your bullshit outta here u fuckin washed up bitch. you're just gettin your thong in a bunch bcuz nobody holdz in their true feelingz anymore. when this board wuz in itz prime you were nowhere to be found, and thatz a good thing cuz your garbage ass lyricz woulda just kept it down. i dont know where u get off thinkin that horrible crap iz tight, but nobody else seemz to think so. now go ahead and call me norte 101.... it aint hurtin me one bit. all it'z doing iz makin YOU look like a dumbass. so by all meanz, keep it up bitch.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
To clear all this bs Suspect made this post into.. Ima say somethin'..

Biggz... Jus' in like.. 1 week of your moderator position you have made this board ALREADY change.. peep's be postin ever 10 minz now.. 'n the leauge battlez gonna be dope.. Biggz's thankz fo' pickin this place up.. 'n man i see in 1 month this thing will be in it's "prime" again.