War Paint Productions (LET'S TALK BIZ)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2003
www.unionavenueproject.com
So I just launched a new website, and I'm looking to expand the site to feature other producers looking for a platform to sell their beats/instrumentals/music to the masses. I have it set up to sell beats on lease or exclusive.

If you haven't heard, there are producers making huge dollars selling beats online, and the one thing that separates the top money makers from others is a professional website, and a focus on major social networks.

Are you interested in selling your beats to the world? Well, this could be a great opportunity for you. If you are a producer, and would like your own professionally developed site, I can hook it up for a good price. Hit me up if you are a serious producer, and send me some samples of your work.

Peace & Blessings to you all in the new year. 2010 is our year...

Best,

Tribal a.k.a. Nic Sanford

P.S. Check out www.liveoffbeats.com and listen to the Postman talk about how much money there is to be made. (We're not in business, but this is the guy that inspired me to develop my site.)