Wanted: Come See Us Remix KNT & QUINN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

The songs okay...I remember way back on napster KNT (or someone prentending to be) hit me up saying 'thas tight u have my shit" & i was like who the fuck are you...lol

I know now...That tracks catchy but my homies all hate it...

Apr 25, 2002
everybody who wants the song hit me up on aim (my email doesnt support big file sizes for mp3s). my screen name is mistaroc. i have the rkelly remix version and the video version from the cd. damn i bought that maxi cd single for like $10 i think at sam goody. i thought that maxi single had the rkelly version on it when it first dropped! when they played this song on kmel, the knt album didnt drop until a year after. wasnt there a count of how many albums were sold. it was under 1000 copies.

Apr 25, 2002
SCOCIOUS said:
everybody who wants the song hit me up on aim (my email doesnt support big file sizes for mp3s). my screen name is mistaroc. i have the rkelly remix version and the video version from the cd. damn i bought that maxi cd single for like $10 i think at sam goody. i thought that maxi single had the rkelly version on it when it first dropped! when they played this song on kmel, the knt album didnt drop until a year after. wasnt there a count of how many albums were sold. it was under 1000 copies.
when are you usually on...i'm trying to holla at you playa. peace out.