Wanna Trip?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2006
I guess I didn't maintain enough musical connection between them, hrmmmmmm... I guess that's what happens when ya make something like that in 10 minutes of insanity :D

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Hmmm, this had a snippet of No Can Do, that's still Everready Material isn't it? Thought we couldn't post anything from Everready... period? :ermm:

Jan 26, 2006
Alright, I changed the file link in the first post so it doesnt go to anything... Why?

Kain is correct... I didn't think of what he reminded me of. We are not supposed to post any Eveready stuff and that No Can Do(live) segment was a part of that.

My apologies guys.

HOWEVER! All is not lost: Check out the very close visual semblance of what I had created in in10city_131x's online artpad link!

Those visuals woulda made a nice music video for it HAHAHAHHAHA... seriously tho you guys should check out that artpad it was funny to me.

I was thinking of just deleting the thread but after that nice artpad work I decided I cannot in good conscience delete something that took so much of someone elses time when I was in error.

Jan 26, 2006
I appreciated it in10city_131x :p: Even if it was a put down or whatever. To be convinced that someone was even able to draw something with an associated relation to what I did is comforting to me :) lol

Sep 26, 2002
JasonM said:
I appreciated it in10city_131x :p: Even if it was a put down or whatever. To be convinced that someone was even able to draw something with an associated relation to what I did is comforting to me :) lol
no it was not a put down. i just wanted to post a link to that site and decided to do it in your thread ... sorry

Oct 12, 2004
I liked it and I believe it speaks volumes abotu you, but i think that the colors clashed. You used way too many primary colors and not enough secondary colors.

After reviewing it thouroughly, I see that you are expressing a deep hostility toward your father for making you pick up rat traps as a kid instead of being a singer like you wanted to. You can tell by the downward spiral, followed by a star, that your dreams of being a lounge singer were never met. The smily face on the snake is a projection of your habit of converting a bad situation to a good one in your mind, as to make sure that you do whatever you desire without fear of consequences. The words over the picture represent your desire for your speech (and songs) to be heard and your image to be ignored.

We all love you here, and there is not need to lash out through art anymore. This is a safe place. Remember that. Carpe Diem!