Wanna smokecrack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
crack is so boring, up the ante

lets dip some crack rocks in some pcp and roll them in a blunt with dirt weed (dirt weed burn the dope more gooder)

i think anyone who smoked a pcp crack blunt would just scream really loud and fall to the floor and die.

either that or jerk off to a mantronix song like it was meant to be

Gas One

May 24, 2006
man if you two niggas is on your sidekicke at 10pm typing to eachother on a friday night in the same spot

you two are officially gay

i dont care how you paint it

yall seriously might as well get a room and just love eachother down with scented candles ablaze and god damn smooth jazz blaring in the background

Nov 7, 2005
Gas One said:
lets dip some crack rocks in some pcp and roll them in a blunt with dirt weed (dirt weed burn the dope more gooder)

i think anyone who smoked a pcp crack blunt would just scream really loud and fall to the floor and die.
I've tried it, my homeboy used to dip his primos in sherm all the time. He called em "ghostbusters". Shit was cool, it was pretty much a sherm high with a numb mouth.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Anaheim*Rob said:
I've tried it, my homeboy used to dip his primos in sherm all the time. He called em "ghostbusters". Shit was cool, it was pretty much a sherm high with a numb mouth.
i mean....that just dosent seem like a good first 5 minutes.

it seems liek a pcp crack blunt and the wrong james brown song could just give you a heart attack.

i guess if your crack sucks. :dead:

Nov 7, 2005
Yeah, you definitely feel the rock in the beginning but it seems to go away and the sherm takes over pretty quickly. (maybe its because I like sherm better so I tend to focus on that aspect of the high) One of my homeboys looked like he was about to go into cardiac arrest when he hit it the first time. He instantly started sweating badly and was having some bad chest pains, but he was cool about 15 minutes later, but his body didn't react to well to that shit.

Oct 19, 2002
Gas One said:
man if you two niggas is on your sidekicke at 10pm typing to eachother on a friday night in the same spot

yall seriously might as well get a room and just love eachother down with scented candles ablaze and god damn smooth jazz blaring in the background
here i was thinkin my sarcasm was obvious.

Nov 7, 2005
Gas One said:
it seems liek a pcp crack blunt and the wrong james brown song could just give you a heart attack.
I didn't even see your edit, check my last post I mention the same shit about one of my homies having a pretty bad reaction to it, almost instantaneous.

Aug 22, 2005
Gas One said:

Sounds good
minus the dude

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Anaheim*Rob said:
Yeah, you definitely feel the rock in the beginning but it seems to go away and the sherm takes over pretty quickly. (maybe its because I like sherm better so I tend to focus on that aspect of the high) One of my homeboys looked like he was about to go into cardiac arrest when he hit it the first time. He instantly started sweating badly and was having some bad chest pains, but he was cool about 15 minutes later, but his body didn't react to well to that shit.
im tryna get some sticks (actually a small vial) this weekend. haha
its been a 2 week task that might finally end in success

yeah see some people dont react good to either drugs

seen hella people throw up (or have to take a shit damn near instantly) on crack and seen hella people throw up and start sweating hella nutty after a stick

aiight up the ante! a crack pcp and salvia bong hit, and then a 1/4th a bag of heroin. and a beer.