Walsh to coach 49ers again?: Rumor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
I wouldnt mind seing walsh as our head coach but I rather see him as our offensive Coordinator! He can do damage more with his offensive play calling and not have to worry about the head aces of being a NFL head Coach! The Niners will be fine next year....They just needed to be more aggresive with the offensive play calling!

THE 01

Sep 16, 2002
hahaha...all yall niner haters can eat a dick but yea that would be great too bad rumors are half truth half lies and yet hardly ever happen ...

May 5, 2002
the niners should just get rid of garcia, cuz that fool sounds gayer than richard simmons and thinks he is saucy cuz he waxes his eyebrows

Apr 25, 2002
Get rid of Garcia? Maybe. I say give him another season under new coaching, someone who will let him throw the ball downfield more. Fuck all these 2 yard passes to the side, thats not going to cut it anymore. If he still cant get the ball down the middle to Owens, then ship his ass out and trade up to get a high draft pick and get someone better. As a niner fan I was never really to fond of Garcia, but he did a decent job getting this team back on its feet.