wall and platinum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
thefreshestkids.com
Well...........

Well, if I'm not mistaken, Wall was an OG member of Doomsday Peoductions and is still down with them.Listen to: "Rip Shit" from Doomsday's "Filthy" album he is on that track. Next: Redrum,inc. is a side group consisting of: Eklypss,crookcilla(went by "cowboy" in them days),Pit & dude on the guitar(forgot his name,my bad)...I could be wrong on some of that but hopefully Playboy 7 will clear it up for us. I hope that they drop a Redrum,Inc. album like they advertised a while back. Also, I really want that Eklypss solo album...yo cinsity, The Plague has made me really wanna stress the issue of a possible collaboration album between: Eklypss & Lynch "The Brothaz Grimm" make it happen....hella snaps in that project fa'sho!!!!!!!. Jevon....NORTHTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devious:

May 10, 2002
Re: Well...........

Northtown702 said:
Well, if I'm not mistaken, Wall was an OG member of Doomsday Peoductions and is still down with them.
Isnt Wall Playboy 7s' alias?I know they all got alias' in for the production credits...

Peep this...posted in the Siccmade forum...

Originally posted by noWetaG:

PLATNUM aka 78 aka PLAYBOY 7
PLAYBOY also carries different aliases
4 production on various projects
(he had different than those listed
on his solo album WHORE, BLUE RAGGs album
and )
if u look @ the PLAGUE traklisting,
i think a cupple of the unknown producers are him as well