Walking to your own funeral

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
No, not this...

But this...

Saw this on tumblr. WTF?

Only in Indonesia (especially Toraja), a corpse is usually being carried up to the grave, but in Toraja, the corpse is woken up letting it to walk to its grave (is rarely performed anymore)

The corpse is woken up using black magic. This is done because in Toraja the graves/cemetries is placed above limestones mountains.

The corpse walks by itself, and its guided by an expert in black magic behind it. But there is one prohibition, the corpse shouldn’t be appointed, once pointed, the corpse falls down and isn’t able to walk again.

DPS

Nov 14, 2002
So it's more like... being a corpse and letting people drop you on your face in the direction of your grave.

Yeah you can do that to me. I'll be dead. Who gives a shit?

Feb 10, 2006
^dam that bitch is badd!!
Bacc 2 the topic.lol...why does she look so bad? I kno she's a corpse but if she barely died she wouldn't look all green and tore up like that, would she?

Feb 10, 2006
^dam that bitch is badd!!
Bacc 2 the topic.lol...why does she look so bad? I kno she's a corpse but if she barely died she wouldn't look all green and tore up like that, would she?