Walking Naked...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
This picture got me to wondering... would y'all participate in this type of open nakedness..? either a demonstration or maybe a nude beach..? are y'all comfortable walking around with nothin' on...?

Apr 14, 2003
there's a naked marathon around a part of a lake up here, some nudist colony runs the shit and hella people do it, some chick wanted me to run it wit her last summer, lol. but i guess shits pretty wild.

Nov 6, 2005
THIS PICTURE'S INTERESTIN LOL......I ONLY SAW 2 BLACK MEN...AND ERRYBODY ELSE IS WHITE....N THE GUY WEARIN THAT BLUE TSHIRTS ALL TRYINNA ANALYZE ANOTHER DOODES "THING"...N THAT SKINNY GIRL WALKIN BY HERSELF IS WALKIN 100% NUDE BUT TRYINNA CONVER UP HER CHI CHI'S.............................I WAS BORED....=/

Dec 11, 2002
SilvaDoLLaDyme said:
THIS PICTURE'S INTERESTIN LOL......I ONLY SAW 2 BLACK MEN...AND ERRYBODY ELSE IS WHITE....N THE GUY WEARIN THAT BLUE TSHIRTS ALL TRYINNA ANALYZE ANOTHER DOODES "THING"...N THAT SKINNY GIRL WALKIN BY HERSELF IS WALKIN 100% NUDE BUT TRYINNA CONVER UP HER CHI CHI'S.............................I WAS BORED....=/

.. damn you SilvaDolla.. lol.. got me with my nose practically ON my screen and shit... lol...

Dec 11, 2002
SilvaDoLLaDyme said:
BUT TO ANSWER UR QUETSION KALYN.........HELL TO THE NO! LOL........EVEN ON MARDI GRAS....MY TITS STRICTLY! REMAIN OUT OF SIGHT LOL...

.. Full on naked.. in public..? nah.. I'm pretty modest.. at home my boys are 12 & 14 so I wouldnt disrespect them by being naked around the house.. lol.. I have to have at least panties on even if I'm home alone.. but Mardi Gras..??? thatssss a whole nutha story....... :paranoid:

Dec 11, 2002
**scrolls up**

I'm countin' at least 9 t's... including the journalists.. but I only see one black man.. and ....... I .... think I see................... one ..........naked baby.. lol..

Nov 6, 2005
LOL i see the baby too.....and look closer....theres one black dude right in the front and then theres one behind the dude wearin the yellow tshirt.....but propz for countin alll the ones with the t's(inclusding the journalists loll) gota all into it.....

Oct 9, 2004
IF I WAS THERE N I WAS DRUNK AND HAD TO PISS IT OUT...I'D PISS ALL OVER THOSE NAKED PPL'S CLOTHES THAT ARE LAYING ON THE GROUND...SO WHEN THEY COME BACK TO PUT ON THEIR CLOTHES THEY'D BE WEARIN PISS STAINS

Sep 28, 2004
I'd not get in on that. Too many people. Now, I'd run naked down the street all alone, that's different. That's what we call a "Streaker". But in a crowd? No way. I'm not that sociable.